z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve | MaeveMadden

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve

• Welcome to 2021 Queens & a very big welcome to our new Queens. Looking forward to meeting u on the lives & forum.

With every new year comes a new  Diary. Last year we started a diary for our 12 week challenge, where anyone who liked or wanted to just touch base to share how their journey was going. I myself got a lot from it as it made me accountable for the goals I had set & helped me in trying to stick with them or even pushing myself harder. Plus the support & encouragement received was outstanding. 

At this stage u probably have an idea what u want to achieve in 2021 OR maybe just what you want to achieve from Queensdontquit January challenge. Whether or which if Queens feel like sharing please do. Check in every week to share how u r doingn, I certainly will be. And if I & other Queens can help we will. Have a fantastic journey & don't forget to have fun. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Great idea Audrey...looking forward to the challenge starting tomorrow 👑💪

• Yaass Queen Audrey!! Here all the way with you, to share my ups and downs and my aims and how I get on each week.

First week I'm hoping to be kind to myself and non judgemental to myself too; no exercise for two weeks so who knows what'll happen haha. Also more water, less crappy food and more plant based meals - starting with veggie tacos tomorrow night.

And I'm always here for a chinwag and support for anyone who wants it.

See you all tomorrow ❤️👸🎉

• Loving the title "believe - believe - achieve!' I think that sums up perfectly what I aim for this January. I'm new to the website so feeling anxious about managing to maintain the weekly workouts, but I definitely want to achieve so I'll do my best to believe and become a true queen 👑 Queens don't quit! 😉☺️☺️💪🏻 

• New to the page and signed up to the challenge as some motivation to commit to at least 3 work outs a week. 
    can someone please let me know if it needs to be the live workouts for the week or it or can be any from the library? 
    How does it all work ☺️
    Thanks so much xx

• Love this Audrey!! Can't wait to start the challenge 🥰

• Newbie 🤚🏻 Here too ... looking forward to starting the challenge tomorrow. I'm 8 weeks postpartum and still carrying weight from previous baby (who is now 22 months). I haven't done intense exercises in some time so I'm a tad nervous, however excited to get stuck in !

I have set myself goals for this week and one thing I need to focus on is to not be overly harsh on myself (We are after all our own worst enemy). 

Here's to 2021... the year I will learn to believe and achieve 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• @Katie Rynne oh Queen I started back this morning & tbh I was dreading it. 🙄. So I'm ready for 2moro & the sore muscles that will come with it. 🤣🤣. Katie we've got this girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Steph Bellew c u in the morning Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Emma Whitehurst hey doll u r already a Queen. Ur r so welcome doll. No need to worry u r going to smash this. We have a week full of varied workouts & it's up to u which 3 u wld like to do. So u can always start off small Emma. Keep an eye out for the timetable & ull b able to decide which class ud like to do. And pls if u have any questions or worries give us a shout & we'll sort u out Queen. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Great idea@Audrey Browne just wondering does anyone know if the 1st beginner workout is on IG or website as it's not listed in the timetable? 

• I'm also a newbie to team queen! Excited to get going.

My main goal is to get into an exercise routine again. My baby is almost 1 and I've been hit or miss with workouts since he was born 🙃🥴. Looking forward to getting back to it and seeing results.
    Something I really struggle with is the motivation - usually needing someone with me to get me going. I'm glad to be part of this community now to help me along the way. 

We can do this together Queens!

PS - Where do we see the challenge? I think I'm subscribed to it 🤞🏼 

• @Hannah Dagens Heya & welcome Queen. Just to answer ur questions about the challenge, the way it usually works is that u do 3 Workouts from the current week. Now the daily live workouts will stay in the "live" section each day until the following morning & then move into the library so if u can't make the lives any day u can do them from the library. But remember they must be of the current week. 2moro being the start of the 1st week of the challenge. I hope this helps Hannah. But don't worry about a thing ull fly it & u will so enjoy it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Fiona Carty hiya Queen, I think it'll b on the website as Maeve had said something about this before Xmas. We shld know more 2moro I reckon. But she does have all levels in each workout from beginners to advanced so everything is doable. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thanks lovelee 🤩 any advice on how I get notifications to pop up on my phone?? 

• @Rachel Parke welcome welcome welcome. U've come to the right place for motivation Queen, u have a castle of motivating Queens with u every day. And also don't be at all surprised if ur baby wants to join in also. We've had a few mini Queens & Kings with us. 🥰. 100% we're in this together. If u go into @queensdontquit insta page ull see the swipe up to register for challenge but u cld b registered already so if u get that message look to update info & it allows u to click on Jan challenge. If u have any trouble give us a shout or u can send a dm to @queensdontquit either way we'll sort u out. Enjoy Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Emma Whitehurst notifications from insta or wedsite?? 

• @Audrey Browne Thanks so much ☺️
    let's do this 🙌🏼

• @Fiona Carty 

• @Steph Bellew @Katie Rynne @Emma Whitehurst @Hannah Dagens @Rachel Parke @Audrey Browne NEW TIMETABLE UP & ITS A GOOD ONE. 😘 😘 😘 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️