z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve | MaeveMadden

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve

• that was the best!!! No weights, no burn tracker on, a stitch and the need of inhaler Hahahahha, but I blooming loved it. 
    sooo good to be back!!!

well done queens 👸 smashing it!!!

• @Katie Rynne 👑🙌🏻 Well done girl ❤️ That was   my first live 😅 OMG 😆 but I loved it! 

• @Kate Healy u've got this in the bag Queen. I have every faith in u. 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Can't believe we're nearly finished week one of the challenge! I do feel tired from getting up early every day but my body is already feeling the benefits of the consistent workouts 🙌🏻💪🏻 loved Lotties class this morning 🌶❤️ Anyone else still feeling achy? Loving the workouts but definitely looking foreword to giving my body a wee rest at the weekend to recharge for week 2 ❤️☺️

• @Orla Byrne so glad you loved it! If you've done others I hope you loved them too Queen 👸 ❤️

• @Niamh Byrne I know, time flies when us queens are having fun!!🙌🙌🎉🎉💪💪

Loved all the classes I've done so far too!! Body defo feeling the burn 🔥 and my mind is loving the routine and endorphins!!! 

Defo need to up my water intake game for next week!!!! 

Your wkend rest sounds very well deserved!!! 😘

• Omg @Orla Byrne you are amazing! I only just read your post but I hope you are having a brilliant week doing the workouts 💪 Such an incredible journey you're on and it's great that you have set your goals for each week ❤️make sure to let us know how you are getting on 👸

• @Niamh Byrne I feel ya! The early mornings are killing me too, so happy to be getting back into routine though! Oh I am so achey haha trying to keep moving and foam rolling which is definitely working 👌

• @Katie Rynne definitely loving being back, need to sort out my sleep schedule before next week to give myself a good start 😂 Think I'll definitely do the yoga class on Sunday as a nice recovery session before next week 🙌🏻 Feel like I just don't want to shock my body into doing too much too early 😂😂

• @Kate Healy I got a foam roller for Christmas but I feel like I need to look into how to use it properly before I get rolling! Definitely my quads and hamstrings feeling it the most 🌶😅

• @Niamh Byrne me too, I also got it for Christmas! It's amazinggg...Maeve went through how to use it at the end of yesterday's Sweaty 7s if you want to check that out 😀 I think there's also a blog post coming up on it soon

• @Kate Healy oh perfect! I didn't do the sweaty 7s yesterday because my legs were still achy 😂😂 I'll definitely have a look! Thanks so much! Can't wait to get using it properly 🙌🏻X

• @Niamh Byrne yeah agreed, slow and steady wins the race of life 🤣🤣 

• @Niamh Byrne 😲 I know a wk already. It's funny how fast we adapt isn't is. Up bright & early for an hour of sweat & fun 😁🥵. My body seems to be back on form again I'm surprise how fast I recovered. I'm. 7 QDQ classes in plus one of my own & buzzing. I've bn not stop all week. I'm waiting to see that wall I'm going to eventually 🤣. Hope u're enjoying urself Niamh. What is happening with ur placement? 👑 👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Aw Audrey if you could send some of that energy up to Carlow for me that'd be fabulous 😂😂 you seem like just a bundle on energy, you're absolutely non stop 💪🏻👑 I'm aiming for two workouts tomorrow but if I only get one done then sure it's better than nothing and Monday is a new week 🙌🏻😂

Aw I'm absolutely loving being back into the workouts, I missed it so much and I feel so strong this week even after only 4 workouts! I've a few appointments scheduled with the osteopath to get myself realigned hoping it'll help my knees, apparently a lot of my problems are coming from my hips so buzzing to get that sorted 🤞🏻❤️ 
    I'm finished placement now again until summer thank god! I usually love it but that 12 weeks was just so tiring and stressful with covid and everything! Starting online classes on the 18th so I'll hopefully have a nice bit of free time to do workouts most days 🙌🏻❤️ I hope your back is feeling better Audrey! You're honestly such a queen I don't know where you get your energy from 👏🏻👏🏻💛💛💛

• @Kate Healy awwww thanks so much Kate for your kind words, I appreciate 😊

I'm enjoying this week so much, have done the lean legs, combat queens and abs with Lottie lives, all a first for me...whoop 🙌🏻🎉 and I even managed the Sweaty 7s on Tuesday morning too, like who am I 😂😁...a Queen 👑😁 My goal to introduce next week is to start cutting back on my chocolate intake...I'm still enjoying the Christmas overload 🙈 It is so nice to feel alive in my body this week from exercise instead of the constant grind chemo has on me! That said, I've another cycle of chemo next Friday 🙄 but at least I've another fun filled week of exercise before then 🎉 Maeve and all you Queens 👑 like seriously, you are all helping me to find my confidence again, I had fallen into a dark hole, my femininity has taken some hard knocks living with metastatic breast cancer! It's such a positive vibe on here and Maeve has such a magical way of connecting with us, she makes exercising so much fun ❤️🌈💫

• @Katie Rynne loving this week, so happy to be exercising again. Yes I've got another two lives and a sweaty 7s under my belt, the variety across each workout is incredible...SO MUCH FUN 🤣🙌🏻🎉 Hope your week is going well for you 😊👑🌈💫

• @Orla Byrne a Queen is exactly what you are! Wow you've done so well this week, I've really enjoyed all the workouts and I hope you did too!

Dont worry about the chocolate, I have some almost every night as I love something sweet after dinner 💕 

So amazing to hear that you're getting your confidence and femininity back ❤️ Nothing better than a Queen tribe to lift those positive vibes. You're such an inspiration to us all and a true queen 👑 

When will you be able to exercise again after you start your chemo cycle? Make sure to check in with us here if you need anything at all, you've got this 💪🏼

I totally agree with you about how Maeve has made exercise and these workouts so fun and something to look forward to every day  xx

• @Audrey Browne Hi. Can we get notifications from the website please?

• Hi Queen, when you click on your name you should see your profile...

then it has some options - one of them is notifications.

Hope that helps. I'm sure Quern Audrey might know some other snazzy ways too but just thought I'd show you how I do it xxx