z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve | MaeveMadden

Diary 2021 - Believe - Believe - Achieve

• @Orla Byrne Sending you positive vibes queen xx

• @Katie Rynne Oh cool! I didn't know we had profiles!! Thank you.

• Heya Queens New & OG, Just checking in to see how ur 1st Week went with regards to workouts & ur goals. I hope this week was everything & more for u.

I was very pleased with my week as I said over on "Boom Queens 1st Week Conquered". I achieved most of everything that I wanted to achieve. The only thing I cldnt shake was the sweets & choc from Xmas. So apart from maintaining my Workouts steps, food, water & sleep I'm going to kick ass with the sweets & chocs. So I'm wishing you an amazing Week 2.

• @Audrey Browne As always you have been so on the ball! I have been quite absent from the forum this time round. I got a new goal oriented diary for Christmas so i am trying to get into the habit of writing my weekly/monthly / long term goals and thoughts there first so i think i have just forgotten to pop on here! (loving all the new threads though!)

2021 goals: hit the spring challenge with a bang (obviously 😋) including all my workouts, and yoga 2x a week for improved flexibility, get outside more- this has been difficult especially in the winter with my job so making a point of that, and less screen time/read more are my three main ones!

Hope you have all enjoyed the challenge so far, it's been so nice getting back into routine again after Christmas, and seeing how many new members we have! 🥰 Time to smash week 2 💪 x

• You didn't just achieve it queen @Audrey Browne you SMASHED IT!! 

I defo need to up my water intake and eat better - two goals for next week...keep me accountable all hahah and send tons of broccoli hahah

We soooo have this Queens - lets bring on week 2 and kick its butt queen combat style 😘 😍

• @Niamh Byrne Queen I hope u got all the workouts u wanted done u're an absolute rockstar. I hope the Osteopath goes well for u, ull be very surprised with the difference when u get the realignment done Niamh its amazing. I can actually do it myself now after years of having to get it done. Make sure u tell them the type of workout u're doing as they will give u some great tips Queen. My back isn't the greatest but gave in & went to the doctor & we have shelved any op for 6 months at least. So on stronger pain killer & anti-inflamitories so fingers crossed 🤞. But Niamh u know what he said to me we'll sort u knee 1st!! I was like 🤔🤔🤔 eh what's up with my knee? He was convinced that he told me that my kneecap was damaged front & back of it😳😳😳. I thought "No no" it's all gd we'll sort it when back is being sorted. Niamh if I said to my hubby u nd to put me down now 😕. I hate getting old 🙄😅.

Ooh u got a nice break from college, I'd say u were exhausted from ur placement Queen. Enjoy the break while u have it doll make the most of it. Best of luck this week this week Niamh ull smash it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Danielle McKay oh Queen I love a gd diary & a goal orientated one even better. Enjoy ticking off all ur achievements Danielle because I know u will definitely be successful with them. Loving ur goals, especially screen time i've taken that on board also as I noticed I spend too much time on all screen related items. Have an amazing Week 2 & look forward to seeing u during the week doll 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Katie Rynne YEEEESSSSS Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Orla Byrne Queens r with u 100% of the way Queen. 👑 Stay strong doll because that's one of the many things u r doll. QUEEN Strong. 🥰 I struggled this week also with chocolates & crisps can't wait to be of them all.😜🥴. Have an amazing Week 2 Orla, will b thinking of u on Friday but will see u 2moro Queen 💪💪🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• OMG!!! What an amazing finish to Week 1! Smashed 6 workouts in 5 days Woop Woop!  It's shocking how much my body remembers - love muscle memory.

Since I am in Australia, I've already commenced week 2. I always do the Saturday HIIT sessions for my Monday workouts and BOY OH BOY there was so much fire and spice!

Hope everyone else had a great week too!

👑👑👑👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne OMG Audrey, thanks so much Queen, the support and love on here is just magical. I am so delighted to have acheived week 1, I think I actually shocked myself at what my body was able for, loved the workouts and I definitely feel the better for them.

Very excited for the morning, lean legs is such a great class to kick start a happy week. I intend to finish the week positively on Friday even if it is my chemo day. You know I've been in and out of treatment since Jan 2017 and I still believe that chemo, no matter how hard it gets, is one of my best friends, a very honest one at that and is here to help me, so I don't fear it, I try embrace. The side effects are harsh though and when I am grappling with serious pain, it's hard to see the bigger picture so I keep my goals small and short, very much in the moment, day to day. In between my treatment cycles, I am always striving to be well enough for my next round, that is always the goal. For every cycle I get under my belt successfully, I always tell myself it's another step closer to better health.

Exercise helps me so much to channel any negative thoughts and fears that might pop up into my day and oh my, there are many. I just keep following my rainbow though because there has to be a positive outcome from it all. I was getting very bored and my mojo was so flat trying to exercise on my own at home but now that I am part of the Queens Don't Quit Community....oh happy days, everyone is like a breath of fresh air, such positive vibes, love how Maeve runs this, very exciting altogether. 

Anyways, I'll stop yacking lol! I'm well aware it's 3am and I'm here on the forum lol...sleep insomnia from all the meds is a very real thing!

Have a great week and see you in the morning Queen 👸  X

• @Orla Byrne Oh what strenght you have! Keep on fighting Queen, keep on looking ahead. Wishing you a smashing week 2 ❤️

• @Audrey Browne Wow Audrey that is amazing well done! You are always so on the ball with everything and so positive and supportive on the forum 👑❤️ newbie queen I joined last week and loved week 1. Delighted to have finished week 1 and complete 5 workouts. I'm still trying to journal plan my food, workouts etc, I think I would definitely like to try reduce screen time, and try to stop snacking on treats or ordering a takeaway 🙈 I'm looking forward to week 2 and doing spicy circuits this evening 🔥 

wishing everyone an amazing week 2 👑❤️

• @Audrey Browne Aw Audrey I'm so looking forward to getting realigned! I've been minding myself a little bit still but hopefully after the appointment I'll be able to really go for it 💪🏻🙌🏻Aw hopefully you'll find some ease with the new medication! You're flying it though queen, aw sure my joints are crippled so god knows what I'll be like even in 10 years 😂😂 Mind yourself though Audrey 💛💛

Thanks so much for all your support always Audrey 💛 hope you enjoyed lean legs this morning, I loved it but felt like I could've done more! Think it's one I'll have to go back at during the week maybe and see if I can give more to it 🤞🏻💪🏻X

• Hello everyone! @Audrey Browne thanks for checking in with all the queens & keeping the motivition up each week!! Hope your back is feeling ok, I have back issues myself so can sympathise! Week 1 was great, felt amazing to be back in a routine with the workouts 💪

Unfortunately at the end of last week my partner got positive covid test so we're now in isolation which is tough as we're in an apartment! Both feeling ok, he has mild symptoms and I'm feeling ok myself just a bit run down (I didn't get a test as no symptoms!)...very very grateful that it's not worse. Still going to try to complete 3 workouts this week if I can to help my head & keep a bit active, low impact/shorter workouts most likely 😀 Definitely miss going for walks, won't be taking that for granted again!!

Hope everyone has a great week & smashes their goals!! 🙌👑

• @Orla Byrne Wow such an inspiring message, your positivity is amazing! Hope you have a great week, sending positive thoughts & strength your way 💛👑

• Hi queens 👋🏻 I’m a new subscriber but have been doing the workouts since lockdown #1 last March. I wanted to ask if any of you use a sports watch (Fitbit/apple etc) and if so which one? I want to get one but know little to nothing about what’s best so would love any of your opinions. Lx

• @Laura Heath I believe there is a topic on the forum specific to this. I have a fitbit versa which I am happy with. It is good to see your progress but also to helps you achieve you daily steps etc. 

• @Orla Byrne hey Queen i love it. U're flying it doll. I adore ur enthusiasm, u r a true inspiration Orla 🤗🤗. Can I also say that the relationship u have with chemo is truly amazing, how u view it. I'm in awe of u, ur power, ur strength, ur fighting spirit.. Ur analogy of chemo just blows my mind I love it. U r a true inspiration my strong fighting queen, my Wonder woman  👑. I hope Friday went OK for u. Keep following ur rainbow my friend as its shining bright for u. So glad u found ur mojo again doll & so honoured u found it with the Queens 🤗. Stay strong, stay safe Orla, loves u lots jelly tots. Oh and u cld never yak on doll. Take care 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty Welcome & thank u  for ur lovely words very much appreciated. So Queen u smashed Queen 1, u took it by storm, well done u. Be proud of urself Jia, very proud. I hope that Week 2 was as much of a success for u,  I have no doubt it was. I feel the determination in u. Stick with it Queen the hard work truly does pay off & it will all be down to u. Ur putting in the work & ur the one getting the results 💪💪💪💪. Have an absute amazing Week 3 Jia see u in classes 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️