z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My January bible/goals | MaeveMadden

My January bible/goals

• This month I turn 3️⃣0️⃣🥳. My 20s were all about getting the exercise and diet right I still feel I haven't hit my happy body shape yet so I am hoping the start of a new milestone along with hard work I will eventually reach my goal. Since joining Maeves workouts the past few months I have really seen some changes. For the first time I Finally feel like this is something I can stick to. I have done the PT sessions and all the above but none of them have given me these results. This is my year to feel fully content with my body. 

2021 Goals

Train the core-only for maeve incorporates this into the daily workouts  I wouldn't train it 🙈and its my least favourite part of my body. The part I would love to change. I hold my hands up and say I have even avoided lottys classes cause I just neglect that part. SO MY Goal is the join these in the challenge. 🙈 

Also like to work on my arms more 💪I never wear sleeveless tops so I want this to change. 

Another goal is to chat on the forum more I have shyed aways because I miss most of the live workouts so I am defo going to chat more and share my experiences 🌟

To continue my low fodmap diet, over Xmas I fell of the bandwagon with this so tommorrow marks the start.  Also want to incorporate more plant based foods in my diet. 🙌🙈

I am really looking forward to the challenge pushing myself and seeing everyones progress and growth along the way. 2021#queensdontquit

• @Carol Tompkins good luck with the challenge! Don't worry, I barely ever make the live workouts because of work but it's still good to chat on the forum. Everyone is so lovely and friendly and often we chat about other things.

I've done the fodmap diet in the past and know how difficult it is to follow. It probably would have been impossible to stick to over the festive period so don't worry about it! 

I'm also wanting to focus on my core and upper body strength. Looking forward to joining this challenge with you all. 

• @Carol Tompkins @Amy Johnston u Queens have got this. U both r already prepared next thing is putting it into practice all over again & that starts 2moro. So u know to expect loads of fun & oh ya a few sore muscles 😅😅😅. Whopwhop 😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne aww Audrey thank you! What a journey its been already and can't wait to start the year off right with you guys.

Also congratulations on the last challenge! So well deserved, really happy for you ❤️ you've kept us all so motivated throughout 

• @Amy Johnston thank you so much ❤️such kind words.. we are all in this together it's great to know there is so much support here. Looking forward to the year ahead with all you queen's 👸👑

• @Audrey Browne aww thank you. There will definitely be sore muscles 🤣no pain no gain 😂 Huge congrats to yourself on the last challenge 👑🙌let's do this 💪

• @Amy Johnston aww thanks so much. Blown away 😱 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carol Tompkins thanks so much Carol. Yes let's kick some workout butt 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️