z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Queens | MaeveMadden

New Queens

• First workout done and it was amazing! So nice to be joinging with lots of beginners 😁 Excited for tomorrows workout. Was anyone else nervous today? 🙈

• I've just done my first full workout too Aine and i feel amazing. So looking forward to the january challenge. 6 months post chemo now. I joined the queen team back in October but just wasnt able for the workouts. I feel I am now ready to be a fully fledged queen! I love this group xx

• I was nervous! No idea why now, that was so fun! I can't wait for tomorrow! 

• @Emma Cuffe that's amazing! Go you 👏👏 Your already a Queen 👑 I'm definitely still a little nervous for a high intensity class but knowing lots of us are starting our journey together makes it exciting x 

• @Rebecca Robinson I want to try all the classes now 🙈

• I was too! I was dreading it a bit as I haven't exercised literally in nearly a year. I'm really not one for exercising but I done the beginners class tonight and LOVED the songs so much it didn't even feel like I was exercising! 

• @Aine Swift me too! I feel seeing lots of new starters made me feel like I wasn't alone doing this so it didn't matter how well I did! 

• @Aine Swift Thank you so much. I am definitely more nervous for the high intensity workouts but a good nervous if that makes sense? We've got this ladies xxx

• @Kelly McGarr that's how I felt, it was just fun!

• Huge welcome to you all! Its always scary at the start but mark my words, you'll be feeling all the benefits very soon and the community here are all like family!!!! Xx

• @Kelly McGarr Ive NEVER smiled during a workout until this evening lol

• @Emma Cuffe I know I laughed when she done the YMCA 😂😂 and loved how it started with shania it just put me in a motivated mood. I put my Fitbit on tonight and I burnt 200 calories 🎉 

• @Carmel Mulvany this is so lovely to hear.. even tho it was only a beginners workout I feel like I'll be dying by the end of the week after a few of them 🙈 looking forward to feeling fitter tho 

• @Aine Swift I havent exercised for few days and I'm dreading the thoughts of starting again but once you get a few done you will be flying! Always do the starter move until you feel ready to push it up a notch. We all started there and as maeve says - always listen to ur body!

• First live workout done also.. really enjoyed it excited to get into a good routine now 🙌🏻. Don't think I ever was as happy doing exercise in my life.. long may it last! 

• So nice to be part of this group, did the free classes but this is even better :D 

• First official Queen workout, just caught up from this mornings session - wow! Legs are going to be on fire tomorrow but can't wait for combat! 
    I've been doing the free workouts since May but had all of December off and this challenge gave me the push to sign up 👑

• First live workout done also💃 Spring challenge to get me ready for my wedding in April👰 So excited to get stuck in now with you all 💖

• @Laura Collins I'm a June bride and this is totally my motivation aswell.. after that first class I feel like we will be feeling our best for the big day 😁👰🏼

• 1 / 3