z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

I bailed out of posting this yesterday..... | MaeveMadden

I bailed out of posting this yesterday.....

• Well done Stephanie! 

• Well done! I need to upload now also... motivated me. Do we just upload to this page?

• @Katie Rynne thank you lovely! How did you find combat? Never knew I could punch with so my emotion and energy 🙈😂

• @Roisin Leo yayyy well done lovely!! I am so excited to see the changes, I already feel like throwing myself into the Queens community has helped so much, such a positive, uplifting group of ladies!! Yes! Always here if anyone needs a chat! 💕👑

• @Katie thank you Katie 💕👑

• @Dee Synnott well done for being brave, I have never done anything like this before so I know how scary it feels. We have a good group of ladies, and everyone is so lovely and wants the best for each other. 

You can either post your photos on here in a comment like Brenda did or you can go back to the progress forum page and there is a button which says Create Topic and you can make your own. Whatever you feel best with 

Sending love on this journey 💕👑

• @Stephanie Lewis omg loved it!! I was imagining covid was the person/thing I was punching! Needless to say I got very carried away 🤣🤣

• You got this! You look lovely anyways but here's to the Spring challenge!

• @Brenda Miceli  hi lovely queen 

I just wanted to check in and see how you was doing? 

All ok? 

Sending love 💕👑

• @Stephanie Lewis you are going to smash it ......🥰💪

• @Stephanie Lewis Awwww thank you sooo much!!! Thanks to your inspo I'm still doing my very best!!! Sometimes I feel a bit unmotivated but I shake it off and go at it💪🏻 Still at two workouts per day, sometimes I do 3, depending on the day and if the hubs is home🤪this week I've done 9 and I haven't done today's yet🙌🏻
    Thank you so much for checking upbon me, hope you are feeling motivated as well!!! This is THEEEE one rhing you do for YOU, don't lose your motivation, it sure is worth it!!! Keep doing it, do your very best and challenge yourself!!! We have got this💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Keep on Queenning! 💜👸💜

• @Stephanie Lewis yes you should definitely see a beautiful woman in this photo. Keep posting and shine bright.

• @Katie Rynne I agree it can be scary posting the photo. 

• @Yvett Talas wow that's a lovely comment. I must keep remembering to push myself through my fears. 

• @Audrey Browne agreed. Everyone is so supportive and kind. 

• everyone is smashing it, so proud of all the queens out there thriving and shining. lots of love ❤️

• @Brenda Miceli it's all you queen!! Amazing that you are doing 10 workouts!! You are absolutely smashing it! 

You are so right...it is the one thing for me! I've never thought about it like that. I have built up a little routine now, I do the work out and die for a bit after but then I have a shower or a nice bath and make sure I take some time to look after myself, like wash my face properly or moisturise my legs, before I would just rush around and didn't have time for that. All about self love! 

We have got this. Yay to us!

Sending love 💕👑

• @Sinead Bergin thank you so much for your kind words!! I am loving the queen community! 💕👑

• @Evie Linnane what an awesome community of ladies!!! It is so nice to see and feel the support!! So proud of you too! 

Sending love 💕👑

• 2 / 2