z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lockdown motivation? | MaeveMadden

Lockdown motivation?

• Hello queens 

Is anyone else really struggling to find motivation to do ANYTHING during lockdown? This is the third time I've had to shut my beauty business 😭 

• Yes! I can't find the motivation to do anything these days! Maybe go out for a walk to get some fresh air? Sometimes that helps me :) These workouts wil save us though ! ❤️

• @Sarah Tobin aw Sarah sorry to hear about your business having to close, it must be so hard 💔 I've been finding it really hard to get motivated and I just feel like I'm living the same day over and over again 😅 I find getting up to do the workouts does help but at the same time some days I'm back in my pyjamas by 11am even after doing the workout! There's so much worry and anxiety that I don't think anyone really knows what they're doing right now to be honest 😅 I think I'm already finding this lockdown harder than the two previous. We'll all try pull each other through and I feel like the spring challenge might be a good way of forcing ourselves back into some sort of routine, I'm finding the early mornings hard this week but hopefully my body will get used to it 🤞🏻
    Really hope you're okay Sarah ❤️

• Sarah use this time to build your social media audiences. Get on live and start talking about skin issues, frequently asked questions, how to look after your skin, product highlights etc (or whatever your beauty niche is)...Also any online courses you can do to level up? Create your goals and plan for when we are out of this mess.

Build your audience now and reap the rewards when you are open. People are online now more than ever. Create the schedule around your Queening time...sorry this is my marketing mind at work ha! Can't help myself, I have issues 😅😂

• @Niamh Byrne that's so kind thank you so much, this lockdown seems so much more difficult! Surely the end is in sight for us all. 

• I know Sarah it's so difficult to get going! Sometimes we need a bit of down time but it's easy to get carried away 🤣 Don't be hard on yourself either, the motivation will soon come back ☺️💕

• Ah this sucks, I hate what covid is doing to some people physically but with people's businesses too, it's awful.

So hard to stay motivated, I'm on mat leave and I'm always tired and stressed hahaha, what about morning affirmations and daily to do lists (even something small like make a cup of tea before 10am), or self care sundays.

For me whenever I have a routine I find I'm much happier and get more done. But like a lot of the Queens have said...don't panic or judge yourself, be kind to yourself. When the time is right you'll get back on track. Sending love xxxx

• @Niamh Byrne Yup....same stuff, different day is what I keep saying - can but laugh hahaha!!! So long as we're all safe that's the main thing. Defo, perfect time to be a Queen xxx

• So sorry to hear your business has had to close yet again.  This pandemic is so cruel 😌

It can be so difficult to keep motivated especially when you just keep getting knocked down again and again.  It might be helpful to keep expectations and goals really small to start, like just getting dressed and going for a walk every day, doing a few workouts a week, doing your nails or face mask etc...

Once you achieve goals like these, the larger ones might seem less daunting.

Hope this helps and best of luck with everything 😊

• @Sarah Tobin so sorry to hear you've had to close again, very understandable to be struggling with motivation right now, I think a lot of people are in the same boat. I work full time and study alongside it and have no motivation for either at the moment, getting overwhelmed with all I have to do, yet not wanting to do anything about it. Struggling with exercise too, today was my first queen workout in months and I sat out twice, but finished it. I think that's the most important thing, if you find yourself wanting to quit half way through just maybe skip one set of an exercise, regroup and go again. Definitely not alone at all in this. Fresh air everyday is definitely important even if its only to sit outside with a cup of tea for 15 minutes in the morning and evening. Mind yourself x

• I'm so sorry your having to close again, i really do feel for your industry. Echoing whats been said above but building on social media could definitely help ahead of reopening, keep your storys busy with questions you often get asked, products, your previous work, if you feel confident talky storys always capture my attention. 

Motivation for lockdown workouts, i find getting up and at it. Literally straight out of bed and into a workout, i feel energised and ready for the day. I have gained a bit over Christmas so been clean eating and trying to work out twice a day. So this morning i did Maeve's insta class then later did the sweaty 7s catch up 🥰 the more i do, the more i get the bug to do more🥰❤