z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Medium Resistance Band | MaeveMadden

Medium Resistance Band

• Hey ladies, my boyfriend bought me a Team Queen medium resistance band for Christmas without realising I had one already (he tends to avoid me as soon as I start a workout so had never seen me use mine - nice thought though 😊). Noticed it has sold out on the site so am happy to send it to another Queen for free so that it is getting good use. 

Will probably offer to first person who comments. I'm based in Glasgow and the Royal Mail has been pretty slow recently but hopefully it will get to you in good time. xx 

• Hey 
    aww bless him that was so thoughtful, at least he tried. 😃 

I'll happily buy it from you. I didn't realise they were out of stock 😬.  Xx

• Yeah I think there are still light bands left but the medium ones are sold out. Happy just to send it over to you - no need to pay me, at least it will be getting good use. I think if you go on my profile you can send me a message with your address then I can get it sent over to you soon :) xx 

• @Amy Johnston oh amy this is so very kind of you 

• Hi@Amy Johnston 

I have inboxed you about it 💗

Thank you so much, it's so lovely of you to offer it out. We can work on those legs together now 😃👑 

xx

• Hey @Rebecca Evans,

Thanks responded back earlier but not sure how notifications work on this. Handed it into the post office this afternoon so hopefully should be with you soon 😊

Honestly not a problem, better that it's getting use than just sitting there. You definitely notice a difference using the bands! Feel it in your peach for days 😂

xx 

• @Amy Johnston Hey thanks again. I think I've figured out how to use the forum and find where my messages etc are now 😅 
    Complete newbie to the site. 
    Haha my peach thanks you in advance 😂🍑🔥 xx

• @Amy Johnston I'm a day too late 🙈 that was so generous of you- 

• @Maeve Madden looking to order some- would love to order the combo- do you have any timeframe of when the medium bands will be in again? 👸👸

• @Rebecca Evans No worries. I sent it via first class so I can't track it but hope it arrives soon. 

Haha you're thanking me now, maybe not when you start using it! xx

• @AnneMarie Elliot Ah sorry! Hope you're able to order yours soon. I actually haven't used my medium band yet because I definitely feel the burn with the light one for now. Working myself up to using the medium one.