z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring challenge before pics | MaeveMadden

Spring challenge before pics

• Hey queens! I've been doing Maeve's workouts since the first lockdown in March and even canceled my gym membership when they reopened because I love the workouts so much, couldn't imagine exercising without the queens now!

I am so excited for the Spring challenge and definitely need the motivation to get my fitness back on track. I actually got covid over the Christmas so easing myself into it this week.

Last year I managed to lose over 2 stone with the queen workouts so hoping the Spring challenge will kickstart my weight loss for 2021. 

• Congratulations Roisin on your weight loss so far!!! Sorry to hear you had COVID but good that you're on the mend. We're all back to square one after Christmas I think! Lol good luck with the rest of your journey 👑💕

• Congrats Roisin on your journey so far that's so amazing 💪🏻💛 Really hope you're feeling better after having Covid! Definitely listen to your body and take it easy if you need to, I'm definitely struggling after Christmas but hopefully we'll all get ourselves back in gear within the next week or two 🤞🏻🙌🏻 You're smashing it already queen, best of luck with continuing your journey 👑💛

• @Roisin Leo whooohooo Queen. Well done u. U're on the Venga Bus now Roisin so hold on tight it's going to be an amazing ride. Have fun & enjoy ur journey Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Beth Haughian @Niamh Byrne @Audrey Browne thanks so much for the support queens, yer keeping me motivated! Just finished sweaty 7s there my legs are like jelly but it will be worth it #queensdontquit

• @Roisin Leo oh Queen wasn't it bril. I loved it, I really enjoyed it 2day. So worth the jelly legs 😩 😅😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Gooo Queen!! Loved hearing about your journey to date, I loved the gym too but cancelled it as well because I love QDQ sooooo much more!!!! Isn't it the best!!!

Soo sorry you had Covid, hope you're ok now?!

Can't wait to hear more from you as we all delve into the spring challenge!!

👸🙌🤘💪😘

• Great Roisin ❤️😁 You will smash this challenge I'm sure 💪🏼❤️ congrats on your journey so far!! Amazing work ☺️😍

• @Roisin Leo I have that scheduled for tomorrow- did the combat queens today- definitely going to feel that tomorrow. Congrats on your weight loss #inspiration #queensdontquit

• Queen @Roisin Leo, what an amzing transformation?! Well done! Don't worry we're all in the same boat starting back after Christmas 😇Hope you're enjoying being back

• @Roisin Leo wow  amazing 

• Glad to hear you are recovery well! Remember to take it easy aswell if your still recovering!All the best on the spring challenge 💗💗

• Hi Roisin, 

Congrats on the weight loss you are looking amazing! I'm getting over COVID too and am about to do my first workout, dunno how it'll go but baby steps ❤️ you look absolutely fab and delighted you're recovering, well done ❤️

• Thanks queens for the support it means so much! I've been keeping up with the workouts this week and even though I've had such bad aches the next day (especially the legs) I feel like the workouts are giving me more energy 💪 

How have ye found the week so far? I loved barre ballet yesterday it gave me a chance to stretch out a bit and sweaty 7s legs was unreal too, Maeve was so motivating and really pushed us 😍

@Niamh Brown how did it go gal? I felt like it was so hard at the start because I'm still really tired even though I'm out of my self isolation. I think it's just difficult to go back to working out after doing nothing for two weeks 😂

• @Roisin Leo  It was difficult, I won't lie 😅 The tiredness is real- I am wrecked!! The warm up had me exhausted so I didn't finish the workout but baby steps!!  The COVID tiredness is a real thing I think but we will get through it 😂