z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Question | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Question

• Hi Queens, do the IG lives count towards the three workouts a week needed for the challenge? Can you repeat new workouts (from 4th Jan) that count to the three a week or do they have to be three from that week ie can I do combat from this week twice to count as two of my three?@Maeve Madden may have explained and I missed it. Thanks Queens! Loving this week so far, four workouts completed 🔥👑💕

• Hi Queen👸, boom, you're smashing it🔥!! So glad you're loving it too!
    I'm not 100% sure but I think any workouts completed on here, whether live or in the library, will count -- think they have super duper mad IT skills so can see what we've completed even if we fast forward 🤣 (I may have been tempted once or twice when things get tough!)

I'm not sure about the IG ones though. I'm sure other Queens will know! Xxx

• @Katie Rynne thank you! I did message Maeve but I know she gets a gazillion DMs a day so I probs got lost in the inbox haha! Well I'm loving all the workouts but combat and hiit are my faves. Looking forward to perky peach tomorrow. Think my legs and toosh have just about recovered from Monday. This challenge is awesome x any other queens able to advise me I'd be grateful?@Audrey Browne you're the font of all knowledge, can you assist please seeing as you were the Christmas winner? X

• Hi Sian! Maeve said yesterday on the live that it did count but it would be preferred if it was on the website - I suppose it's easier to link to your account then and it'll definitely be accounted for 😊

Whether they have to all be from this week I'm not sure!! I think it just specificed 3 workouts a week so imagine anything from the library would be suffice!

Good luck 👑💕

• Yes! I would love to know the same, i have to keep pausing the workouts to tend to kids and then continue on a couple minutes later - but i dont know if that counts, as im doing the whole workout but pausing a couple times if that makes sense. 

• @Erin Valkema I agree. If my phone rings for work or the door goes does pausing mean it affects if these are registered????? Help experience queens????? We need help! X

• @Erin Valkema oh yeah I'm sure that will count Queen!! It's defo about the taking part that counts!! Not monitoring every second xxx

Maybe Queen @Audrey might know the full details from smashing the Xmas challenge? 

How many bambino's do you have and what ages? I have a ten month old - in two months she goes to 1 nap a day!!! I'll need all the tips and advice on how to make it work then!!! 😳😳😳😳

• @Sian Townend not 100% sure quwen. Safer to check with Maeve. At maeve@84world.com. It wld be better to get it sorted otherwise u'll kicking urself . 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne thanks very much. I'll just double check. I'll probably get through  3 on here anyway as I normally do 5 a week and an active rest weekend of long walks. Thanks@Audrey Browne x

• Hi Queens so Maeve replied on this subject and any workout in the library counts to the spring challenge, but it was recommended to follow Maeves suggestions to achieve your goals in terms of which workouts to do for weight loss, strength etc... The IG lives DO NOT count so don't bank on these for one of your three ladies. Xxx

• @Katie Rynne I have five kids, ages 7, 6, 4, 2 and almost 1yr old! 

my youngest two nap at the same time for a big 3hr nap, from 10-1 normally. But we also electively home educate so adding workouts in is quite the juggle, because that needs to happen aswell. I've tried working out while everyone's awake but it gets a bit stressy -even with the younger two are napping. Someone always needs a snack or lego help or who knows what random question will come up 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

so I think might have to just start getting up before all of them to get an uninterrupted workout. It's the only thing I can come up with.

• Oh my days, just finished perky peach from 18th December as I can't do the live today and it was 🔥 I am now starving! What a workout! Ready for Friday night prosexy now 🥂 cheers queens. Wishing you all a fab weekend xxx

• @Erin Valkema you are my actual hero!!!!!!!!

• @Sian Townend ditto to that Queen 🥂