z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Beginning | MaeveMadden

Beginning

• Well queens my god this is such an amazing platform !! I started the queen spring challenge this week and honesty I'm loving it !! Bring on this lockdown j want to get fitter and stronger 🌶💪🏻

• @Steph Murphy Welcome to QDQ Steph ❤️ There is honestly so much love and support on here it's so fab! I'm really trying to focus on getting stronger for this challenge and honestly you'll be surprised at how strong you'll get so quickly! You'll absolutely love it queen 👑💛💛

• @Niamh Byrne thanks Niamh it seems amazing already first night on this part and could very easily lose like two hours

• Echo everything Queen Niamh has said!! You're so so welcome here Queen, it's a proper little bubble of genuine support and well wishes!!! 

Cant wait to get stronger and fitter with you all too!! 🔥💪🙌🎉🤩😘👸

• I'm also new too, subscribed to do the January challenge. I've done Maeve's lives on IG before so glad I've finally subscribed and love it so far 😁😁 excited for this challenge and hopefully I can lose all the Christmas and previous lockdown weight I've put on 🙌🏼🎉❤️

• @Steph Murphy Same I've just joined too! Really enjoying the workouts so far!! Long may it continue! 😊

I think this is the first time I can say I've enjoyed working out, although I'm sure my neighbours probably think i'm nuts dancing around the living room doing the YMCA at half 2 on a Thursday afternoon! 🤣🤣 But who cares, I'm loving it!!

• @Steph Murphy and that u will do Queen ull defo get stronger & most definitely fitter. Have fun doing it Steph 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty @Claire McManus welcome welcome welcome Queens. U really r going to have a blast. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Only  catching up with this now! New here too, I did a good few of the lives in the first lockdown but literally nothing since September, so glad to be back! Loved loved loved the combat one ❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you Audrey! ❤️ Excited for this journey with all the queens 👑💪🏼

• @Steph Murphy welcome queen !!! It's just gonna get better and better, enjoy the fabulous journey!!! Xx

• @Jia Moriarty welcome to the family queen! I hope ur ready for lots of fun xx