z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Well that was intense - perky peach - what did you think? | MaeveMadden

Well that was intense - perky peach - what did you think?

• Woahhhhh....loved it!!!

'Superstar' nearly killed me 🤣🤣🔥🔥

Love the 'fire ball' song sooo much!! And the abs workout was on point for me today!! Maybe after Lottie's class yesterday!! 🌶 🌶

What an amazing way to set us up for the weekend!! 🙌🙌

What did you Queens 👸 think? Would love to know how you feel heading into the weekend!!!

I plan for a quick walk this arvo then it's pizza and prosexy for me!! 🥂🥂

Lots of love Queens 😘

• @Katie Rynne oh Katie, love to hear this.  I love fire ball and dont cha, they are two of my favs.  I am so looking forward to making up some new fun routines for next week yay.  I definitely feel like I finished this week so strong. 

• @Maeve Madden Yeahhy, me too, like you said it's so surprising how your body can just remember!! Will try really light weights next week and build up! See you on the IG tomorrow 😘

• @Katie Rynne oh 100% I havnt really used weights this week apart from the sweaty 7s class and I even used light weights.  The best thing for your body is to ease yourself in.  Some times if we go full throttle it can be too much. I will also start adding a light weight into the workouts next week .. yay

• @Katie Rynne IT WAS OFF THE WALL. 🙌🙌🙌🤗🤗🤗🤗. I found my Fireball fantastic. I always had good balance but fireball used to beat me but today I beat Fireball🔥🔥🔥🔥. So thrilled. Used my band & 4kg weights throughout most of it. Buzzing. I love pussycat dolls but I really give it my all when DON'T CHA! comes on. Out for my walk & then clean house from top to bottom. Finishing Week 1 stronger. Buzzing. Enjoy ur day & c u 2moro 💖 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne you are smashing it Queen!!!! So proud and happy for you!! Can't believe you use band and weights 🤣😳🔥 I shall now refer to you as 'Queen Audrey the lean not mean but happy machine'!!! Gooo Queen!! Nailing it! 😘

• @Maeve Madden I can only do the live workouts in the evening does this still show that I am taking part in the challenge. Really loving them and cant wait to do Perky later!! Thanks for keeping us going and helping our bodies and minds and of course congrats on your news.

• Fireball!!!  Thank god for my cat wall or I would have been on the floor! Loved that session all the energy and positivity set me up for the day! @Audrey Browne weights and band that is amazing! Can't wait to order a band for more burn! @Katie Rynne that is a great name! 😆

• @Katie Rynne Loved it so much this morning! Perky peach is definitely one of my favorite workouts and it was so good to get back into it 🙌🏻🔥 I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Superstar 🥵🥵🔥 used my band and a 3kg weight for most but did have to put the weight down at times my legs were SHAKING 😂🍑 such a strong finish to the week 💪🏻 Can't wait for next week! 💛💛💛

• Loved that 🍑🔥 

I've done 3 classes so far and plan to do one tomorrow morning so eased myself in this week but feel so motivated for the weekend and next week 🙌🏼
    My diet still needs some work but one step at a time 😂

So glad I signed up to this and love the forums

✨👑We've got this Queens 👑✨

• Just finished my first week of new challenge and my first perky peach wow that was spicy, I just kept laughing through the pain 😂🔥🔥. Can't wait to do yoga on Sunday 🧘 great first week@Maeve Madden ! 

• I was going to do this class but seen you need a band which I don't have 😭 so caught up on sweaty 7s. Now seems like I've missed a great one. Need to get a band ordered ASAP!

• @Caitriona Brown you can still do it without a band Caitriona it's definitely still super spicy🥵x 

• @Niamh Byrne ah I'll catch up over weekend then thanks lovey 

• Hi queens

Omg the best workout of the week for me! 
    Really looking forward to seeing the progress over the next few weeks during the spring challenge. 

Have a lovely weekend queens 👑 

xx

• @Caitriona Brown Hey Caitriona even without a band you will feel it in your peach, I can guarantee that, especially if you haven't done it before! Not all of the songs need a band either. I'd recommend giving it a go even once while you are waiting for a band to see what you think!! It is so fun, great songs and great motivation from Maeve throughout

• @Clare Noade Isn't it so good, like you're actually on fire and all you can do is laugh and smile through it as best you can! It is definitely one of my faves. Now there's a good chance I'm going to struggle tomorrow!!! Definitely think there will be a good group doing yoga this week! Well done on getting through the first week!

• @Noreen Cooke Isn't it so brilliant! Feels like such a really strong & tough but such a fun way to end the longer programs for the week!

• @Sharon Scully it's so good! And I loved the dancing around at the end! Can already tell I'm going to be so sore tomorrow 😬 it's a great way to end the week strong 💪 

• @Sharon Scully thank you very much. I'm definitely going to give it a go over weekend! Excited 😍

• 1 / 3