z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Well that was intense - perky peach - what did you think? | MaeveMadden

Well that was intense - perky peach - what did you think?

• @Julia Knudsen aw thanks Queen but I'm always buzzing after the workouts so I find it hard to relax until I burn off that buzz. Weird I know but it also helps with a big calorie burn 😅😅. Julia i hope u enjoy it doll it was a belter of a class. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen whhoooohooo knew ud love it. U're the same as me with fireball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we rocked it girl whopwhop 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Lissy Dickinson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah ull only be walking like that for a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Leonie Mcnulty well done u for sticking with it Queen. As @Sinead Corcoran says "Queens rest, they don't quit" & u proved it girl. 🥰 Dead proud of u Leonie 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne ahh I need to catch up with this! I had pizza and prosexy too hahaha but definitely didn't deserve it as much🙈 had 0 time today sad I missed it😕xx

• @Jenny Wilson oh Queen u r so gonna see changes in ur Perky Peach honestly I cldnt believe the change in mine. Dead happy 😊 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne I love the new name doll. Gonna have to work harder now to keep it up 🤣thanks for  that 🤣🤣🤣. Ull love it with the band Katie ull wonder how u ever done without it. I'm secretly hoping Maeve will bring out a strong to extra strong version too as we'll need them so enough. I agree with u fantastic variety of classes. Great Topic today Katie. Keep them coming Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Katy Evans oh Katy u will love it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne canny wait! will do it tomorrow and guarantee will still have the doms on Monday. It's hilarious walking into the office with the worst doms I get some right funny looks😂😂

• @Audrey Browne Even after all that spice it still gets your adrenaline pumping! I'm bouncing off the walls with the music 😂💗 Not at all weird  I get it xx

• @Audrey Browne Woohooo we did Queen 💗💪🏼🔥 I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

• @Audrey Browne I am feeling great to be honest. I still have a bit of pain but it's improving day bu day which is wonderful ❤️ Thank you for asking x

• @Audrey Browne ooh haha! My bum!! 🍑🍑🍑 Don't know if I could cope with the bands haha 😆 getting out of bed this morning was interesting! 🙈 10% a ballance burner butbi smiled and laughed most of the way through haha! A mouth full but worth it haha! 

• @Audrey Browne bought the band today queen - cant wait x

• @Katy Evans hope you enjoyed the pizza and prosexy queen - we can workout it off and then some next week 😘

• @Julia Knudsen bought one today - couldn't wait any longer hahaha - see you for week 2 queen - lets smash it xx

• @Katy Evans @Julia Knudsen @Emma Sullivan @Rebecca Robinson I'm skittin girls u r all mad 😂. We all have the pains in the same places 🤣. But I can sympathise with ye I still get the sore legs abs arms peach. There's some days I walk like someone that's just got off a horse 🐴 😂 jelly legs & if I attempt the stairs after a workout OMG u wld think I was on a night out after drinking the bar dry 😜hanging off the banister then giving up & coming down on my peach. One time I just gave up & slid down the stairs 😂😂😂😂. It'll be easier next week Queens 👑👑👑❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Katie Rynne oooh ull love them Katie 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne woohoo! The band makes such a difference 💗 Lets take Week 2 by the horns! 😁

• @Audrey Browne 😂🤣😂 you have me in stitches!!!! I can just imagine the walk! 

• 3 / 3