z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week one, done! | MaeveMadden

Week one, done!

• Just finished the Saturday HIIT class and I am drenched! So happy to be part of this community of queens! Thank you all for being so kind and encouraging. And thanks Maeve for kicking our booties. 😅💪🏻👑

I'd say that was my final class of the week, but I think yoga tomorrow will be super beneficial.

• @Amy Holton I'm in the same boat! Just finished my first week and will relax with the yoga tomorrow. Already feeling the benefits of this week. I'm sleeping better and feeling more motivated. 100% the community is a big part of the extra motivation!! 💖

• @Megan O’Brien Yas!! Congrats and high fives! It's awesome, isn't it? Looking forward to week two. 😎

• Awh queens, what a wk..... I'm teasing ny way back in but just so happy to be back at it!!!! Judt completed today's workout now and it was brilliant!!!!! I get so excited when I hear the OG songs like the waka... it's those little things that make you realise how much we love this xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany Same Carmel- I wasn't going to do the live yesterday to take a break but then when I was reading the posts about it I couldn't resist, and I loved every second of it!!! 

Well done @Amy Holton and @Megan O’Brien , glad you loved it. I joined the yoga for the first time today and it was so worth it for body and mind! 

Here's to week 2 queens!!!