z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Feeling GRATEFUL | MaeveMadden

Feeling GRATEFUL

• Hi Queens! I finally got my 3 workout completed this week, but also sharing some info & looking for remedies.

VERY long story short, I took a migraine on Tuesday (I would take a really bad one near every 4 months, in bed, curtains closed, no light, no appetite for about 3 days etc)... Chemist gave me Sumatripton to take... anyone heard of them?

Wednesday night at 12.10 I was woke out of finally getting some sleep with severe chest pain (actually felt like my heart was going to explode) ... my docotor advised me to go to A&E as those tablets can cause heart attack, angina or cardiac arrest!

Thankfully my ECG was clear, to conclude, the tablets sumatripton had caused coronary heart spasms...

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN TAKING NEW TABLETS!!

Such a scary time, but thankfully I am almost back to normal & managed to complete my week with my third workout!

In the past I would of taken syndol, migralieve for migraines, anyone else any other suggestions? Although I am truly put off taking any tablets into my body for a looooonngggg time. 

Much love, and always find a reason to be grateful ❤️ xx

• @Laurelle Campbell oh my God! So sorry to hear that happened 😰 hope you are feeling better now! I haven't suffered myself but a sister in law now swears by these heated eye masks ? Can't think of the exact name now but they come in a navy box and meaghars sell them. And she would have suffered on and off every couple of months and same as you not into taking tablets! Mind yourself xx 

• @Leonie Mcnulty  .. feeling back to normal now thank goodness. Oh brilliant super, I will definately look into them, thank you verny much. Hope you had a lovely Christmas & have had a pleasant start to the new year, despite our current circumstances. These workouts are definately making it more easier and so much more enjoyable 😀 xx

• @Laurelle Campbell they are spacemasks! Just seen them on my walk to work 😂 glad to hear your feeling brighter! Love the work outs (very unlike me! 😂) Hope the momentum keeps up 😅😅