z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The struggle is real this morning | MaeveMadden

The struggle is real this morning

• @Maeve Madden Queen, you give it 110% all of the time, day in and day out!!! It's no wonder you felt like you weren't tip top if you didn't get chance to rest... but I seriously doubt anyone else would have noticed.
    You even worked out days after having Covid!! Your dedication knows no bounds!!! And let's not forget you're not just doing a workout, you're teaching, talking, providing options, remembering routines and providing the most epic atmosphere (all via video 🤯!!) it's no mean feat!!

I hope you get to rest soon and that we both feel like Olympians tomorrow 😘👸🥇 

• @Sinead Toal yes same, why do our brains go into overdrive when we want to sleep?!? Let's have an epic nights sleep and smash it tomorrow 😘👍👸

• @Amy Johnston you're so right Amy!! Couldn't agree more - that nasty in my head earlier just couldn't see past it...grr!! Feeling soo much better now, and I'm already in bed (🤣🤓)and have drunk 2 litres today. Yeahhyyy!!! Gonna (try 🙏) smash it tomorrow!!!!!!! We got this!! 😘

• @Katie Rynne ooooh I live barre, so intense even though low cardio! I've watched Bridgerton TWICE and think I might start it for a third time, I bloody loved it

• @Carmel Mulvany we have got it in the bag for tomorrow and the rest of the week Queen!!! Thank you so much 🥰😘👸🙌🔥🌶👍💪

• @Julia Knudsen thank you Queen. You're right, we have totally got this and it's ok to have crappy day and even better when we can put it behind us. We're going to smash it out of the park tomorrow!!!!!!! 😠 (that's my serious gonna kick butt tomorrow face 🤣) 😘

• @Carmel Mulvany yeah barre is sooo intense but sooo good!!! omg I'm in love with it!! I did a post on it last night after watching two episodes for the first time. Just finished the third and heading straight into the 4th...obsessed!! Defo go for the third viewing!! Does it end after the last episode or do you think there will be a second series?? 😘

• @Katie Rynne aw Queen I'm gutted u had a bad day. I hope u're feeling better Katie. Been there a few times & u're right. U can't let a bad day get on top of u. U r a strong woman doll so kick any negativity into touch. A lot of us were out of sorts also 2day so, u weren't alone. Well done u Katie for coming on here & posting about it. We've got u girl anytime everytime🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thank you Queen, so so so much. Ready to smash tomorrow into shape!!!! 
    Big love Queen!!!! Xxxx

• @Katie Rynne proud of you Queen, let's do this 💗💪🏼👏🏻😘

• @Niamh Byrne I'm the same, always have to sleep on my belly! I think my boyfreind thinks I'm strange. Feel like my hot water bottle has become like a new limb for me during the day as it's always attached to my belly. Hopefully your rest day helped and that you start to feel better soon ❤️ Think I should probably do that myself.  

• @Katie Rynne@Maeve Madden@Julia Knudsen@Amy Johnston Only seeing these now queens! Thank you so much for your messages ❤️ I definitely think since I've gone back to eaten normally the last week my digestive system has just been screaming 😅😂 My pain and swelling got very bad yesterday so spent most of the day in bed and rang the doctor who sent me for a covid test because I was feeling so sick and had no energy 😅 thankfully got the result back today and it's negative 🙌🏻 Feeling a lot better today thankfully, lots of hydration and my good old friend the hot water bottle ☺️ Ready for combat queens with some lower impact moves 💪🏻

• @Carmel Mulvany Aw Carmel it's so nasty when it flares up, my diet had definitely been all over the place since Christmas and it's come back to bite me 😅 feeling a lot better today thankfully 🙌🏻 Yeah it's my 21st tomorrow so I'm hoping it clears up so I can have some cake and prosexy and maybe a G&T 😂🤞🏻🤞🏻

• @Niamh Byrne happiest of happy birthdays to you for tomorrow Queen!!!! I can't join the lives anymore as baby no longer naps at that time but I'm sure@Audrey Browne and the Queen herself, Maeve, will give you a shout out if you're on the live. Enjoy cake, prosexy and the G&T (sounds ideal) and I hope you feel better 😘🥂🥳!!!

• @Niamh Byrne awwww niamh I hope you have the most fabulous day fit for an amazing queen!!!! You deserve the cake, prosexy and gin 😂😂😂🤩🤩🤩🤩 ur only 21 once!!!!! Sending you all the love 4 tomorrow!!! Xx IBS can wait....

• @Katie Rynne Aw thank you so much Katie! I'm in two minds whether to take a rest day or not I think I'll decide in the morning 😂 Hopefully baby will soon enough be able to join the workouts 😂💪🏻

• @Carmel Mulvany Think I'm going to get myself proper dolled up just to sit in the house because why not 😂 Thank you so much Queen 👸🏻❤️

• @Niamh Byrne 🤣🤣🤣 baby queen

• @Niamh Byrne and why not queen!!!!! 😘😘😘

• @Katie Rynne I love this Katie....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 2 / 2