z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thoughts on leg day today? | MaeveMadden

Thoughts on leg day today?

• Hi Queens, happy Monday...said no one ever haha! I hate Mondays, no idea why but they are just a real strugggle for me. I'm going to treat myself to some nice healthy clean food today after a weekend indulging. How did we all enjoy today's leg class? I loved a bit more HIIT in there this week, a good balance of strength and getting that heart rate up. Had a great calorie burn too! Though my god I needed a wee during the squats. My pelvic game is strong 😂 would love to hear how you enjoyed the session today queens. Have a great day x💕

• @Sian Townend Hiya I really enjoyed today- I think the extra hiit song and the extra band song really helped me, as the last while I've been getting back pain on leg day (probably not using my glutes enough and/or too heavy a weight), but none today which was great as meant I could still commit to giving my all! Loved Satisfaction as the finisher! 

Feels like we are started the week so strong, always a good motivator. Are you going to try the circuit later?! Out of curiousity I am, though actually I would say I would love it so don't want to miss it!!

• Really motivated me! Loved it 

• Hi Queens...question is there a new Leg workout today or are we doing the Monday 4th leg day in the library? 

Xx

• @Claire Morris Hey Claire there was a new one today - sometimes the live from morning stays in live workouts page until its replaced by the next live or uploaded to library x

• @Vicky Baker thank you sweetie.. I can't see it is most probably user error 🤣 x

• @Claire Morris it doesn't seem to be in the library or the live workouts alright 

@Maeve Madden - this morning's leg workout hasn't saved to the library, if you can assist please?

• @Claire Morris hi Claire this mornings leg day was uploaded by 10:40am so it defo should be in the library... I did see that error with the date.. Someone must have typed it up wrong. but yes that was the latest workout 

• @Maeve Madden I see it updated there now! Thank you!! @Claire Morris if you can't let us know

• @Sharon Scully I can see it now thank you ladies xx

• @Sharon Scully loved satisfaction as the finisher too, always been a fave routine! I'm not doing the IG tonight just because I slept funny and hurt my back last night so will take it easy today. I'm going to do it tomorrow and then combat. Love combat Tuesdays whoooooop! 🤛😜 I'll probably watch the IG though as I'm intrigued what it's about...

• @Sian Townend  oh you poor thing, hope the back is ok with a small bit of rest! I loooove Combat Queens too, so empowering and so much fun!!

• @Sharon Scully and Stomp is just the best song/routine! 🔥

• @Sian Townend  Omg yesssss! The first time I saw Maeve do it I was in awe, liked she looked like a duracell bunny going at double-speed! It's so fun! 

• @Sharon Scully haha I think I look similar too. As soon as I hear the music I just start bouncing around like a loon! Love it!

• Really liked it great mix up - only finished it now! 

• I just did it now aswell, loved the more HIIT too especially while we're stuck at home, deffo feels good to move more!💕

• Just finished today's leg class, really enjoyed more HIIT being incorporated into it!

• Just finished today's legs workout - such a good start to the week! 

• Just finished the leg workout! Loved it! Loved the new songs mixed with the originals! Waca always reminds me of the sunny days last summer! 😄 personally loved the abs in there too!! just ordered the light plus band! Thanks for the explanation on the "plus" part of it today in the workout@Maeve Madden 💗

• 1 / 3