z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Nike super reps | MaeveMadden

Nike super reps

• Hey ladies! How are you all doing?
    I've decided if I complete my goals each week up to the half way point of spring challenge I'm going to treat myself to the Nike super reps as a little treat and incentive to smash all the goals for the second half of it.

Has anyone else set a little treat for themselves? If you have the super reps would love to hear your opinions on them. 
    Hope you all have a great week xx

• @Maeve McCann I've done the same and I'm giving myself the same treat. It's my birthday on the 1st feb so I've said if I can smash 4 classes each week in January I'm going to buy the super reps as a birthday present for myself. 
    Hope you have a great week too xx 

• @Cora Savage wooo let's do it Cora and we'll be loving ourselves the second half with our trainers haha. What colour are you going to go for? Presents from me to me are a must now and again and especially if it's your birthday xx🥰🎉

• Brilliant idea. I will have to have a think 🤔  We def deserve to treat ourselves. 

• @Maeve McCann I think the mint green ones. It's only that colour and black available on the Irish Nike website 😢. The white and baby blue ones are in the sale and I'm obsessed with them but they don't have my size. What colour are you going to go for?? 

• @Jill Latimer 100% need to treat ourselves. And especially during these times. A little treat every now and again is needed. Although I need to cut down a little on the treating myself ha 🙈. My post man nearly asks if I'm ok now at this stage if he doesn't have a package every day for me 🙊. 

• @Cora Savage the white ones are my favourite as well but my ire is sold out as well 😢  I thought with lockdown I would save some money but def not the case 🙈

• @Maeve McCann I have the same ones as @Maeve Madden, the new white with blue sole. They are honestly amazing, I see such a difference wearing them for HIIT workouts. Highy reccomend and I think they maybe have a sale on! I got mine in the boxing day sale. Hope this helps xx 

• @Maeve McCann To be honest at first I wasn't so sure about them as they felt really chunky and big 🙈 but now that I have gotten used to them they are amazing for the HIIT classes and all the jumping around we do 😁 treat yourself Queen x

• @Clare Carol what did you think of the sizing Clare? Did you go for your regular size xx

• @Jill Latimer yess Jill if you stick to your goals you need a wee reward 💕🥰

• @Jill Latimer not the case for me either. I defo spend more during lockdowns 🙈

• Hi Queens, I got Super Reps before Christmas in the sale (the black and pink ones) and honestly they are so brilliant for HITT workouts. My feet used to get sore during the high intensity reps however i really find these help with makes me work harder!!

Can't wait for you to meet your goal and get yours also! 💕

• @Maeve McCann I got a size 6 which is my usual size, I feel that Nike is true to size for trainers and mine are a great fit! :) xx 

• I just treated myself to a pair for Christmas :) they didn't have the color I wanted either so I got the volt/lime green ones and I am OBSESSED with the color. I also got a matching sports bra. 
    They do seem a little tight but I have wide feet. I've only used them for two workouts so I'm hoping they stretch a little. 

• @Maeve McCann this is my treat too! I've had them in my basket for weeks and since I've been sticking to my workouts they are definitely being purchased  😂🤗 

• @Brittany Yeaton  I found mine a little tight at the start also, they have stretched out a little and are super comfy now! 

• @Cora Savage way too relatable- online shopping is the new going out 😊

• Ladiesss... anyone find the superreps are kinda loose round the ankle? I can feel my heel coming off the sole which isnt ideal... maybe an insole? Just wondered if you Queens have found the same? xx

• @Leonie Mcnulty class Leonie I cant wait to get my hands on a pair haha. What colour are you going for?xx

• 1 / 2