z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens Week 2 challenge | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens Week 2 challenge

• Just finished the combat queens! Still going strong for the second week of the challenge. 💪🏼

Felt extra tired for this workout today but I pushed myself and feel great! What a good class. Can definitely feel it in my shoulders. Anyone else sweat in places they didn't know they could sweat? 😂

• @Brittany Yeaton sweating from all the places!!😅 Great class to kick start my day today but what it has taught me is that I need to work on my coordination skills, if anyone saw me I'm like Bambi on ice sometimes 🤣

• @Brittany Yeaton I agree felt tired doing last nights workout! However felt better for it once completed, the sweat was real!! xx 

• @Brittany Yeaton I was the same, felt at the start I was going to be tired and possibly not able, but once it started I was like Whoop bring it on! Combat Queens is theeee best for absolutely bringing the spice but also the biggest of smiles.

My strangest sweating place I discovered (so far!) is just under my knee-caps!!!!

• @Brittany Yeaton Fab doll fair play to you - i must try this over weekend - i'm working a day behind and love sweaty 7s so i try to get them done with perky peach and lean legs - i also did spicy circuits so defo have combat queens on my list for later in the week.

• @Brittany Yeaton looking fabulous queen! Yes combat yesterday was so sweaty 🥵 since joining QDQ I've discovered that knees can sweat A LOT 😂😂

• @Brittany Yeaton whoohoo Queen it was a killer wasn't it. Lol I know  what u mean about sweating I even sweat from my eyes 👀👀😂😂😂😂😂. Glad u're enjoying classes doll. Have a fantastic challenge Brittany 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️