z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Who is ready for 2021? | MaeveMadden

Who is ready for 2021?

• Good morning queens,

we are already in the second week of the challenge...

Just wanna know how is going with you and what is your biggest challenge?

I keep doing the workouts as usual even if it's late at night because of a very busy schedule in this period... I started my own business as Interior designer and I'm putting all myself in it. 

But "queens don't quit" is my motto so I don't wanna skip a workout or give up on taking care of myself!!!

Wish me luck queens and I wish you all a great spring challenge.

Have a great week!!!

See you on the dance floor

😊

• Hi Valeria!

I do my workouts later in the day too, after I get out of work. I am not a morning person so there is no way I'm getting up early to workout haha. 
    But honestly, the workouts are the thing I look forward to most during the day! 
    My biggest challenge so far is drinking enough water throughout the day. I am so busy! How do people do it? Haha.

Have a great week! 

• Good luck with the business and the challenge Valeria.

I am mostly catching up and fitting classes in where I can. Hope to do the live shortly, havent made one yet. I am enjoying the workouts, I think the biggest challenge will be finding a heathly balance with the food side, surviving mainly on toast as busy running around, so need to conciously make better meals during the day to see the physical benefits more. Although its already improving my mind set so much, I feel I can do anything because Queens dont Quit :)

• @Brittany Yeaton That's a challenge... I do prepare for myself a bottle of 2liters next to me and when I see it i remind to myself to finish it during the day! I try to not drink during meals but if it can help you make a kind of schedule or reminder and you will succeed!!! Good luck!

• @Aisling McGlinchey Oh yes!!! I like the spirit!!! I'm struggling as well with the eating part because of very busy days but I'm not putting more stress on myself... I will try to make better choices whenever I can and slowly I will fix it.

Eating healthy for me is not only a way to keep the shape or loosing weight but it means taking care of my health in general!!!

Keep going queen!!! 

• @Valeria Lorgio congrats on starting your own business!!! how exciting!

I do my workouts later in the day as well, I was finding the evenings quite long when I finished work. The workouts definitely give me something to look forward to during the day. 

My biggest challenge at the minute is probably getting enough sleep. Although it has improved in the last week or so. I go to bed early and usually have no issue getting to sleep. But I'm waking up multiple times most nights. So I've been researching how to improve and trying to tired myself out a bit more during the days. Thankfully the workouts are definitely helping with that!! 😅

Have a great week!!

• @Megan O’Brien 🤣🤣🤣. Share with us what tips you found for improving the sleeping... I think many have the same issue... 

• @Valeria Lorgio hiya Queen & friend. Congratulations on ur new business I am over the moon for u doll. Well done u Valeria. And well done u for getting all ur workouts in also. U must be exhausted. 😲. Wishing u every success with ur new business Queen. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Thank you so much!!! I'm having goosebumps for your message!!! Hopefully everything will go well!