z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty Sevens - Arms | MaeveMadden

Sweaty Sevens - Arms

• Sweaty Sevens for me this morning... oh that was burny! @maevemadden making me lol with her impression of the insta fitness technique. 

Have noticed there is a live shortly for legs...trying to decide whether its doable or am I over reaching? lol can't hurt to try I suppose (except that it usually does hurt the next day) 😂

• @Aisling McGlinchey Hey Aisling i just finished sweaty 7's upper body too and absolutley loved it - prob one of my faves. I love the lives and the buzz but i'm up at 7 every morning with my 4 yr old and hubby goes to work - i had been waiting around for the lives but i found the last few days it suited me to do the previous days work out at 8 and then i am done and showered by 9.30. I usually have brekkie with my daughter and get stuck into the day. Defo the 2 sessions would be fab and i thought to do the same myself but with my daughter here I'm happy to get the 45/60 mins early in morning while i can still bribe her :) 

Maybe give the other sweaty 7s lower body a go or even do one set of 3 and see how you feel - at least you will know if its something you could do again and make good use of the time you have etc I will be doing it tomorrow morning.

Defo LOL'd at the sticking the bum out impression - its so true :):)

• @Aisling McGlinchey loved that impression 😂😂😂 I can't decide this week what classes to do I actually find I want to do all of them ?!! 😂 Except lean legs Monday I'm avoiding it even though I could do with doing it 🙈😂 Maybe at the weekend 😂

• @Vicky Baker The same here I have 8 month twins and a 3 year old at home, so im up at the crack of dawn, i like to get them sorted then get stuck into the workout while their settled before the day takes over. 

Husband just came off night shift so took the opportunity and did the full live while the girls napped and he occupied the toddler! Go me! 

I think tomorrow will be a rest day on account of not being able to move lol 

You will enjoy the class tomorrow, keep queening😁

• @Leonie Mcnulty I know right!! never thought I would see the day I enjoyed classes so much I didn't know which one to pick 😂

• @Aisling McGlinchey Omg you defo have your hands full 🙌 well done girl on getting it done x

• Absolutely loved yesterday's upper body sweaty 7's! Loved all the new moves 💪

• Just finished yesterdays sweaty 7s arms, definitely brought my mood round after work! Loved all the new exercises!

• Girls I'm in the same predicament🙈 I can't decide between the insta 20 minute cardio or sweaty 7's!! Help 💪🏼💪🏼😜