z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Gym mat | MaeveMadden

Gym mat

• Hey Queens, any recommendations on a good gym mat. The one I have keeps slipping 🤦🏻‍♀️

• I dont have an answer as I need one too, I use 2 of the cheapy ones as Im a bit precious and need the extra padding! so would love a good thick one

• @Anne Hamilton Black ha we are never happy- mine is too spongy 😂

• @AnneMarie Elliot The FIIT ones are fantastic, not sure if they're in stock at the minute but they usually don't take too long to come back in stock! They're a bit pricy but honestly I got mine in the summer and it doesn't owe me anything at this stage. I absolutely adore it 😍🙌🏻

• @Niamh Byrne I'll check it out now- thanks Niamh

• Like Niamh says FIIT ones seem to be the best

https://shop.fiit.tv/products/sample-product

I don't have one myself, moving house soon so waiting til then to get one xxx

• @Niamh Byrne Done!!! Exactly what I was looking for- thanks for the recommendation!!! Now we wait 😊👸👸👸

I also got a pair of 2kg dumbbells- next purchase will be the 5kgs- my God- they are so hard to get!!!! Sold out everywhere. Declathon is where I got them if anyone is looking for some 😥

• @AnneMarie Elliot Yay queen 👑 it shouldn't take too long to come, mine was pretty quick even though I know everything is a bit slow these days 😅 

Dumbbells are like gold dust these days! I've been looking for 4kgs and new 5kgs because my 5kgs are way too big to hold. I find they've been super overpriced since the first lockdown too! 😅

• @Anne Hamilton Black @Anne Hamilton Black as far as I know Maeve is bringing out new mats. Double check with her before u buy just in case u wld like to buy her one. I do have the fiit one & its absolutely amazing. Best investment I made queens 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I have this lulumemon one & I love it! Have done workouts on it at 4/5x a week for two years & looks the same as day one. It has a nice bit of cushion & grip but stays in place, too: 5mm Marbled Yoga Mat