z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What a week!! Week 2 almost done!!! | MaeveMadden

What a week!! Week 2 almost done!!!

• @RachyB agreed, so so hard when people are around and if you get chance to do it you always get interrupted!! Every bit helps though and you're right - so good mentally to have time to yourself. A pattern and routine will form naturally so don't force and just be kind to yourself, doing the 6pm classes are perfect!!! Xxxxx

• @Victoria Paris oh Queen, this sucks - so sorry!! Glad you have room service though. Be gentle and kind to yourself! Plenty of time to do the workouts when you're better 😘

• @Lissy Dickinson sounds like you are absolutely smashing it and knowing what works for you too is epic in my book!! Ahh ❤️ sounds like a perfect evening with your partner!! We have pasta and mezze board from a local restaurant- and prosexy in the fridge too 🙌🙌🙌🥂🥂🥂🥂😘😘😘😘😘👑👑👑👑

• @Emily Kelly giggling at the cocktail comment 🙊🙊so glad you did it, I still haven't done it yet!!! On sofa watching tv and chatting on here (love this forum - like I'm texting mates!!) will do it later though....I'm sure 🤔🤣

• Week 2 has been good to me thankfully. I got to do 5 workouts again this week and will do yoga/medititaton with Esther in morning making it 6 sessions. I managed my avg daily steps everyday for #millionstepchallenge

I am up early every morning so i have started to do the workouts a day later but earlier in morning ,i feel i enjoy them but miss the interaction of the lives - if i hold on for the lives @9.30 i usually have a little visitor helping me and i get distracted a bit more with her :)I defo love my "queen time" every morning and i am going to try maybe do some of the evening classes on demand next week - 6pm is dinner time,7pm bed for my little girl so mornings are my best time to get sh1t done :) excited for week 3 now x

• @Katie Rynne - so true! During the first lock down my better half would go off to work as a key worker and I'd be left to bounce around with the spice girls on full blast, but after a few career changes where both home together all the time & at first I got self conscious he'd walk lols and because I had low confidence I would worry! But my new year mentality seems to have adjusted how I see and value things and made a pact to put myself first so now I bounce around despite what himself thinks 😂! 

how do you find fitting everything in? X

• @Vicky Baker nice one on the steps Queen #millionstepchallenge And the 6 workouts! I loved the yoga meditation!!! Hope you did too!!

I agree, I have to do the workouts a day later toi and I reallllly miss the lives but Maeve gives it sooo much energy that I tend to forget that it's not live after a few songs hahah! Yep, my girls bedtime is 6:30 at the mo so can't miss them ❤️

Have a fab week 3 Queen - let's smash it!

• @RachyB this is amazing!!! Sooo glad you have the confidence to do these workouts - you are a true Queen!!! Your partner will only find you doing them epic too! I know my partner does...he's like "when are you queening again?!" 🤣🤣 he loves the peace and quiet of me not nagging him I think hahhaha 

Im very lucky and on mat leave at the mo and baby young enough to have 2 x 1 hour naps...so I read her a book, pop her in her cot, run downstairs and press play hahhahhahahahahah 

Hope you enjoyed day 1 of week 3 Queen - we gonna smash it!!!

• @Katie Rynne Defo Katie its much better when i know what workouts i can get done and i kind of set myself up for the week.

The million steps thing is good motivation for me - i was working from home every day from 13/03/20 until xmas week so i was always at the desk but the challenge was to get 10,500 steps a day so it made me get up and get out for 45 mins walking. This new spring millionsteps is 11,111 steps a day so between my queensdontquit workout and either a quick walk and running aorund with my daughter i am managing to get them done.

Im going to do the workout in morning live with Francesca - excited for it xx

• @Katie Rynne - sounds like you've found the perfect way to have you time! How's your third week going? 
    I couldn't do the circuit yesterday pulled a muscle in my back during a catch up doing burpees 😂 and have to take a day off :( gutted! I'll have to catch up on Thursday with it!

did you take the class was it as spicy as last week?? Xx

• @Vicky Baker just finished that workout, what a finisher!!!!! Ouch!!! And the wall hold...who'd a thought something so simple could be so gosh darn spicy 🌶 🤣🥵👑🙌😘

• @RachyB omg yes!!! Possibly spicier 😳, I seriously don't know how Maeve talks and does it all to be honest!!!

Just finsished fit and fierce too - that is deceiving you SPICY!! Great shout on a rest day today Queen, and defo see how you feel over the next few days before jumping back in. 

the Sunday yoga meditation was a dream if you want something chill 😘👑🙌

• @Katie Rynne oh god.. maeve is literally amazing! Seriously don't know how she does it.. I want what she's on seriously haha! 😂

How was fit & fierce was that with Francesca? Was the class good? Xx

• @RachyB I know!! How she does it all whilst talking, whooping, giving us options and remembering it all I'll never know 🤣👑🙌

fit and fierce was the bees knees - Francesca was so cute and fun. Another Maeve vibe ❤️

• 2 / 2