z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 2 complete- Ready to start week 3 strong! | MaeveMadden

Week 2 complete- Ready to start week 3 strong!

• Just a quick note to say L.O.V.I.N.G. the workouts so far, the live sessions are so much fun and make me feel like i'm in a class with a group instead of working out at home on my own. I've finished every session smiling... sweaty but smiling :) This is my 1st time joining one of the Queen Challenges. I was a little aprehensive at the start but the breakdown of beginer classes and moves have been really helpfully. Looking forward to week 3 .. ready to get stronger and fitter. 

#QueensDontQuit

X

• @Siobhan McCall Whohoooo Queen loving that u're loving the challenge. Plus u're smashing it. I always feel that if Im not sweating or smiling I'm not winning. Have an excellent Week 3 Siobhan I know u're gonna smash it doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Siobhan McCall Yes! Me too! I always think its strange because I am working out alone but I don't feel like I am haha! The breakdowns are so helpful and don't make me feel stupid for not knowing how to do them (as I normally did in the gym🙈 

Bring on week 3!! 

• @Siobhan McCall well done Siobhan! Also can't wait for Week 3! Maeve always says you never regret a workout and it's so true.  Always feel so good after getting them done! 

#QueensDontQuit 🙏🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏👏👏

• @Siobhan McCall Aw I'm so glad you are loving them! And I don't quite know how, but for me anyone they never get old!! Like we're coming up on nearly a year since the Insta workouts began! I just love that I'm always beaming smiling, and really feeling a part of something! I was saying on another chat how once during the summer Maeve ended the workout with a virtual high-five and I did the motion back to the screen and felt such a connection at a time when I hadn't seen my family for months (probably sounds so silly!). 

Cannot wait to see what week 3 brings for us!! Keep smashing it gal x

• Looking forward to fit in 15 and our new fit and fierce! Only thing is 2 early workouts!, there's such a variety so no excuses Queens..... ,myself included!!! 👑👑