z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tuesday-Fit and Fierce | MaeveMadden

Tuesday-Fit and Fierce

• @Niamh Byrne Thank you! I didn't even check live! I did Circuits on IG instead so look forward to doing this one tomorrow :)

• Just finished it! The wall sit and the finisher killed me off😂 loved it! Xx 

• @Niamh Byrne aw Queen ull love it. And she went onto to do a live class straight after 😲😲😲😲👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Just finished, loved it  🍑 will be one file tomorrow 😂

• @Audrey Browne I can't wait to do it I'm so excited, and peach work is my absolute favourite 😍 Yes I saw that on instagram, looked so spicy and she was flying it! What an absolute QUEEN 👑👑 💛 

• My peach is on FIRE!! 🔥Such a great class!! Francesca was wonderful and so encouraging!! I didn't want to drop in the finisher as my bum was burning!! I am scared to think about how sore my bum will be later today and tomorrow. 🍑

• @Danielle Griffin If the workouts are not in the library they will still be on the live workout page

• Ohhh gonna do this in an hour! Can't wait!!!! Bring on the  🌶🌶🌶🌶

• I cant wait to do this queens, bring on the spice..... its gonna be another day of 2 classes back to back..... I may need ambulance after these 😂😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I'll be doing the same Carmel! I think because I've been at my desk all day too my muscles are soo sore from yesterday because I've not been moving about and I feel like I might die. As long as my dad doesn't light the stove before my workout today I might be okay, gosh I nearly passed out yesterday doing circuits! 🔥  Can't wait to get a bit of movement in after sitting here all day though!!

• @Sinead Bergin it was so good!! Such a burn on the peach, the low impact was quite welcome after such a spicy day yesterday too and combat queens later!! Will definitely be struggling to sit down tomorrow 😅🍑 x

• @Niamh Byrne 😂😂😂😂😂 working out with the stove on, is like double  the workout right there!!!! You are one dedicated queen..... I had a wee walk today but still feel like a good burst,  defo feeling affects of yesterday's too!!!! They were fab!!!! 

• Just finished it!! Omy she's sooo ace, want her as my bestie!🤣 

the finisher though 🌶🌶🌶!! And the wall hold....ouch!!!!🥵🙌👑

• Just finished this OMG! It's amazing for isolating the 🍑 muscles! The wall sits were ♨️At the end when Francesca said "I hope you can all walk down the stairs tomorrow!" I was thinking, yeow! probs not! #prayforpeach 

• I did the class this morning and WOW it was amazing! the wall sit was hard, doesn't help I pulled a muscle in my thigh last week and trying to be gentle and stretch it out loads haha so when it got to much I didn't quit but had to step out of the wall sit! those glute bridges were AMAZING! I loved the finsher!

• Oh my lord this workout was on fire!!!! My peach is well and truly worked out!!!! 

• That was fireee, 🔥 especially standing against the wall, haven't done that in agessss, hopefully getting better each week 💪

• My tush is going to be SO sore tomorrow. That last wall sit nearly did me in. 🔥🌶 🤪

And Francesca was so sweet!👑

• Absolutely loved Francesca's class! Wasn't sure if I was going to do it after combat queens this eve but gave it a go and found it brilliant 🔥

Totally agree@Sharon Scully, I feel it would have amazing results if we did it consistently! 

I usually don't feel as much spice in my bum as I did today and loved how Francesca explained so well what we should be feeling and where we should feel it! Really helped me fire up my glutes to get them working hard🌶 

• Omg loved  that burn 🔥🔥🔥🔥 brilliant class. I am looking forward to building a perky peach. Thank you so much Francesca, you are an absolute queen ❤️

• 2 / 3