z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens

• @Carmel Mulvany I have always loved Cotton Eyed Joe!!! 😍😍ooooh eeeeee oooohhh that's a killer tune !! I would be just as obsessed as your little ones!! I would probably be dancing around with them too ! I'm a big kid! 

• @Maeve O'Keeffe I know!!! I felt that the classes just fly by- before I know it we were on our finisher!! 

• @Louise Roche it makes it that much easier when you feel welcomed 💗

• @Julia Knudsen squeezed it in, then realised it was actually over an hour haha! Long session at the end of the Christmas challenge! I'm feeling it in my core and legs tonight. Had my magnesium before bed so I'm ready for tomorrow👊💪

• @Julia Knudsen a lasso like a cowboy would use! Hahaha just feel it matches with the song so much!!!!!

• @Danielle McKay 😂🤣😂 like hearing your favorite song on a night out and running to the dance floor! 

• @Julia Knudsen I literally do be!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 I've introduced them to all the oldies!!!!!

• @Niamh Byrne I loved it too 🔥🔥

• @Sinead O'Callaghan 😂😂😂 bit of a blonde moment there!! 

• @Sian Townend ooooh that would have been a killer!! That's when we were at our peak!!! 🔥🔥 you smashed it girl! 

• @Julia Knudsen felt good too! Loads more songs and really needed that today between meetings. Sometimes you just need to loose yourself in it for a good hour or so. Bloody loved it! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow, must say Cotton Eye Joe was a massive fave when I was at school! Danced like a loon to that many a time! Yeehaaaaaaa! X

• Hello all 👋 I have just joined! Not sure where to start 🧐

• @Terri Silke hello lovely, welcome to the best community of women! Have a look@Maeve Madden blog about which classes are best for achieving your goals whether that be weight loss or building strength. As you can see we all love combat queens so I'd definitely recommend that for some great songs and routines. My personal other faves are perky peach and all out legs. Lots in the library so have a look. Once again welcome, you'll love it x

• @Terri Silke welcome queen!!! Take a look at beginner section in the library and try those out!!! Once you build it up you will be ready for the higher intensity!!! Let the fun begin xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you 🥳

• @Sian Townend Thank You! I done a beginner class and a combat class today! Loving them 🥳

• Just done this weeks combat class what a class loved cotton eye joe felt like I was back in coppers 😅 and you I'd be just getting tired and that song would come on and you could spot all the country people straight away 😂as we would get this burst of energy thanks for another amazing class@Maeve Madden 

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson Same! I miss my boxing class and Combat Queen helps make up for it. Definitely my favorite class every week. 

• Hi! 🙋‍♀️ I just have a quick one...on the first week of the challenge I received an email saying I had completed the first week. I have been doing the workouts from the library as can't make the live ones. Do you receive an email every week or was it just because it was the first week? I've done 3 different workouts from the library. 
    thanks in advance! 

Jenna xx

• Just completed combat queens earlier this morning 😅 I absolutely loved it, what a way to get your frustration out of the system. 
    Stressful week here I'm in isolation and waiting for a covid test 😴 these workouts are genuinely a god send. There's so many worries all the time but because I have these workouts I can de-stress and forgot for a little while ❤️@Maeve Madden you truly are saving our mental health with these workouts and your positive and kind words 🙌🏻 Xx