z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens = Comeback Queen | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens = Comeback Queen

• Today was one of those days where I needed a win, feeling like a new person after Combat Queens this evening 👸. It was a toughie but a goodie! 

X

• @Siobhan McCall Go you queen for doing it 🔥 well done!! it was a great combat class, sweat was dripping! Loved the songs too 🎉🎉I am hoping my legs won't be too sore tomorrow 🙈😅 

• Yesss SO good!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• It was so so great(though I did miss Survivor!) - I was in a grump for no real reason, and it was exactly what I needed, I was bouncing through all the exercise full of energy which I didn't expect!!! I can't remember which song it was and Maeve mentioned use your glutes and I was like eh that is not quite happening after the workout this morning! 

• @Siobhan McCall Yes Queen!! Wasn't it just fabulous!? I literally had so much fun in today's class! Call me crazy but at the end I felt as though I could do it all again, the endorphins were flowing 😂

• @Siobhan McCall well done Siobhán. I felt the same last week and when I did the combat queen's it got me back in the game. I forgot how good that class is. Great feeling!! 👸✔️👍

• @Siobhan McCall Nice one Siobhan - nothing better than shaking the blues away and getting that buzz afterwards x

• I definitely needed that last night as well. Was in a horrible mood yesterday as I hadn't properly slept in days. Combat Queens is definitely the best class for relieving stress and boosting your mood. Love it 

• @Amy Johnston It is theeeeee ultimate class- a whopper workout in terms of body parts involved, calorie burn and fitness and then just the best for bringing a smile and like you say a mood booster. A firm firm favourite! I historically have had a dislike for Tuesdays (I think it comes back to having a double French class in school on a Tuesday!) but now I'm waking up and straight away doing a yoga session, and then knowing I have Combat Queens in the evening to look forward to is just great! I really enjoyed Francesca's class yesterday too, so soon Tuesday might become my favourite day of the week haha! 

• I fell going up the stairs yesterday & hit my knee & elbow...I'm a clumsy queen😂😂 I took it easy yesterday evening but really looking forward to catching up on combat this evening🥊

• @Sharon Scully Getting up in the morning and doing yoga first thing is such a good routine, I really want to start doing more yoga and waking up earlier. Can imagine you start your day feeling so much better afterwards too. Maybe that will become my Feb challenge. I know what you mean though, I'm not a big fan of Tuesdays because I keep thinking we're closer to the weekend than we actually are. Always so tired too! Good that you're reinventing your Tuesdays so that they're becoming your favourite day - such a great idea

• @Steph Bellew Oh no Steph, I hope you are ok! I am notorious for falling upstairs, like not sure how I'm able to function going down better than up! (Good thing I live in a bundalow). Good idea taking it easy, sometimes you just have to. Hope you will be able for Combat Queens today! 

• @Sharon Scully thanks Sharon, all good now just a few bruises😂 Ready to get back into combar queens later. I'm the same seems to only be on the way up them 😂😂 

• @Siobhan McCall Heya Queen I hope u got ur win. It was a toughie wasn't it. I missed Hero this wk though I always get a 2nd wind when Hero comes on 🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sharon Scully Heya Queen I hope it got u out of ur Grump. Nothing worse than not knowing why were in a bad mood 😅. Both workouts were off the wall weren't they! 😲 🥵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Steph Bellew ah no Queen u poor thing, I hope u're not too badly bruised Steph 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne thanks queen...all good now thankfully 😊