z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Early Bird | MaeveMadden

Early Bird

• Omg todays early bird was unreal thanks so much Maeve! ❤️

Havent been able to do a live in so long because of work, was so nice to be able to do it for a change! 😊 Such a good start to the day! Well worth setting the alarms for 😊 

Have a great day everyone! Wooooo!🔥🔥

• @Louise Hegarty wooohoooo wasnt it fabulous, I loved it too.  Thought the 30 mins was enough.. was thinking maybe a spicy circuits next week 

• @Maeve Madden it was amazing and definitely enough! 🥵 esp when starting work at 8.30😊 Haven't sweated like that in a long time 😅 Can't wait for next week already sounds good🔥🔥🔥 thanks 💕xxx

• @Louise Hegarty It was fantastic Louise wasnt it - jeez I sweated so much in those 30 mins, i thought the music was amazing and when Whitney came on it brought me back :):):)

• Glad you all enjoyed it ladies! Will need to catch up on this later, sounds like a good workout! I have been really struggling to get out of bed since WFH. I wake up so late now and my sleeping pattern is all over the place. One day I'll force myself to get up on time for this as I need to get my morning routine back! 

• Ah loved this mornings class! And especially that I'm coming to work with properly clean hair and it'll be clean for at least 24 hours 😂😂😂😂 the little things 😂 great to get it in first thing had an awful sleep so wasn't sure how today would go but as usual meave spurred me on to keep going and feel great now 🤗🤗🤗

• @Vicky Baker so good! 🥰 loved the abs aswell and the songs defo keep you going 🥳😅xxx

• @Amy Johnston it is defo tough to get up esp in this dark rotten weather 😴 I was dreading it too but its so worth it 😊 you should defo try it again 😊 hope you enjoy the catch up!🥳💕xxx

• @Leonie Mcnulty the hair is always a struggle 🙈😂 it's unreal how much energy youd have afterwards!🥳🥰xxx

• @Louise Hegarty awh so glad you made a live queen, its really fun to join in on the chats! I cudnt manage to get up but I'm gonna give it a whirl now!!! So proud of all the early birds xxx

• @Louise Hegarty Good on you for getting up for it! Hopefully I'll see you there live one morning :) Can imagine it's a great way to start the day x