z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Early morning Live | MaeveMadden

Early morning Live

• Thanks for the early morning live @Maeve Madden

Up from 5.30am with babies and had to talk myself into it a bit lol but so glad I did. Feeling the energy levels rise and ready to take on the day 😃

• @Aisling McGlinchey such a positive way to start the day, it really makes a huge difference.  Workout complete and not even 8:30am woohooo thats queening

• @Aisling McGlinchey Oh wasn't it so good, really helps up the energy levels, especially after your early start! Well done for motivating yourself to do it- that is usually the hardest part! 

• Was such a fantastic way to start the day! I love getting up early but I feel like during lockdown I've just had no reason to get up early until now 🙌🏻 Thanks so much for getting up early for us@Maeve Madden  and keeping us motivated, it was such a fantastic workout! Coffee now and then sweaty 7's 🙌🏻😍 I have so much energy now and I feel fantastic! ❤️

• @Niamh Byrne Same-  I used to get up at 5.40 for work, now I sometimes struggle to roll out of bed at 8.30!! This is the beginning of me getting somewhat into a routine again. It was a really great workout, oh I was feeling it in the glutes after yesterday but actually I nearly pushed even further into the burn if that makes sense, cos I knew it was working! 

• @Sharon Scully Aw Sharon I used to get up at 6am just because 😂 and I'm the same I struggle to roll out before 9! I really have to try getting to bed early though I just love the mornings! Think I'll try get up early again in the morning and go for a wee walk or something before my lectures at 9 🤞🏻
    My goodness the glutes! Really burny but just like you said you know it's working! Francesca's workout was super tough but I loved it so much 😍

• That really was a fabulous, Super sweaty workout. Thanks @Maeve Madden!

I have never been very good at doing these kinds of workouts. But the whole Queening vibe/routine/workouts/Maeve have really encouraged to get me going now.

Week 3 day 3 WE GOT THIS!! 

I am starting to be able to actually do burpees and those mountain climber twists! Making progress every day. 

We did it Queens! Great feeling now for the rest of the day. We can accomplish anything we put our minds to. Now to go and do some online teaching. 

Looveee to you all! xx

• @Aisling McGlinchey It was fab Aisling wasn't it - god 5.30 start girl i remember those days when the kids were smaller

I'm up at 7am every morning - I have a little 4 yr old alarm clock and hubby is up for work (the 20 yr old surfaces whenever :)) so it was perfect and OMG do i feel great now after doing the class. There was about 300 of us on this morning which was fantastic.

Just had brekkie and cuppa and all set for sweaty 7s at 10 x

• @Rachel Parke Aw isn't it just fabulous! And when you can feel the progress in terms of strength and fitness you get motivated on even further! Glad you are enjoying it, we are lucky in that Maeve keeps mixing it up in terms of routines, variety of classes, I'm still not bored and I've been doing it since the start! 

Best of luck with the online teaching, eeek I am in awe of you for that! Hope you have a great day

• @Sharon Scully I had started in March at the beginning of lockdown, but I was 6 weeks post having baby and had to stop as I nearly hurt myself. It has taken me this long to get back to it. But on up from here! 

Thank you. It certainly is a different way of working. Everyone is in the same boat, having to adapt. We will all get there (fingers crossed).

• @Rachel Parke Aw Rachel that's fantastic! I love seeing progress with things like that ❤️ Look how strong you're getting, you should be super proud of yourself queen 👑💪🏻 
    Have a lovely day queen x

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks Niamh, I hope you have a lovely day too.

• @Vicky Baker Same I have an almost 1 year old alarm clock at 7 (it could be worse).

My husband goes out running at crazy times but was back late this morning so I thought I was going to miss the live. I put Henry into the highchair with his toast and he watched me bounce around like a crazy thing :) 

• @Aisling McGlinchey oh my goodness well done queen,  being awake so early!!!! That was amazing,  tap urself on the back queen, you should be very proud xx

• @Niamh Byrne ohh I didn't make Francesca's class yesterday must catch up on it! 

• @Aisling McGlinchey it's fantastic Aisling, I struggled a bit towards the end but Francesca's energy is so fantastic she'll get you every second 😍 It's definitely a spicy one, you'll love it x

• Just did this workout, amazing and sweaty! Knee is very sore ongoing issue but I worked through it and feel good. Arse still burning from yesterday!! @Maeve Madden if I drop to beginners for some moves for knees should be ok I hope as not giving up!! If you saw the sweat on me for that workout 😅

• @Dee Synnott I have to drop to the lower impact version to save my knees sometimes too Dee! But it's definitely better to listen to your body if you need to than getting injured! It's still just as much of a burn I find 🔥💦

• @Aisling McGlinchey well done u Queen & with babies. I'm in awe of u. Amazing. I have to admit it was lashing with rain here so I rolled over & hit snooze. Bit all caught up now. It was amazing. Hero!!! I got to do Hero twice this morning. I was like a child I was that excited. Buzzing for the day now. 

• It was such a fab workout just caught up on it now! Loved the end of the workout dancing to happy! No chance of me making the early morning lives, starting work at 7:15 😢 i found the bicycle legs an absolute burner today 🔥 I had my two dogs following me anytime I moved during the workout begging me for their dinner 😂😂 looking forward to barre ballet soon 🎉👑

• 1 / 2