z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Netflix Suggestions 😅🙌🏻 | MaeveMadden

Netflix Suggestions 😅🙌🏻

• Hey queens 👸🏻 

after our Bridgerton chats I wanted to set up a Netflix suggestion topic to see what else I'm missing out on 😅I started watching The Queen's Gambit it is BRILLIANT. 
    Let me know any good shows you gals have watched ❤️

• @Emma Sullivan Queen I've finished the Queens Gambit also & loved it. I'm the same as u looking fro something new. Still Bridgerton Binging at mo 🙄😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Schitts Creek!!! Really easy watch and quite funny. Something light hearted that we need in these times (although I did get emosh at times lol). Maeve suggested it so I put it on and I was obsessed 😂 It does take a few episodes though to get into it! 

• Yeah my brother was telling me about that. It's not on the Netflix here but I will try stream it 😅 thanks so much x 

• I have started Power and am really enjoying it 😊 it's a gang show based in New York. 

• Schitts creak and power were great! I've just finished watching bling empire and the circle on Netflix. Really enjoyed being empire 

• My goodness queens would you believe I haven't seen any of these but I've heard such great things about them all 😂 I've been so slow at getting through Netflix series these days I haven't even gotten to Bridgerton yet! Adding all these to my wee list though 🙌🏻😍 I feel like the time I used to spend in front of Netflix is now the time I use to workout so I guess it's not so bad, uni is starting to take over my life again so the workouts are definitely taking priority over Netflix for now 😂😂

• @Emma Sullivan what kind of things do you like? I love how to get away with murder, haunting on hill house, stranger things... but I also love sex and the city, real housewives of Cheshire, kardashians lol. Depends what mood I'm in 😁

• Back to life is sooo good I binged it in one night omg not sure why I admitted to that LOL! It's a drama about a lady being released from prison and back into normal life it's amazing, sad, funny all in one! Xx

• @Kelly McGarr I loved how to get away with murder. To be honest I would watch anything 😂 I actually would love to watch sex and the city the series from the start don't think I've ever seen it all. 

• @Emma Sullivan Hey Emma i have done The crown, Bridgerton, queens gambit, Bling empire over last few wks and started shitts creek but finding myself getting distracted during it so i might come back to it.

Im a sucker for HAYU also so i watch the real housewives and Kardashians too - great to have on while on treadmill or while cooking dinner etc

Here are some of the older ones ive also watched

Unforgotten

The Fall

Prison Break

Ozark

Selling sunset

Suits

White collar

Designated survivor

Marcella

• @Vicky Baker thanks so much 😅 I'll start with these and see how I go thank you ❤️

• @Beth Haughian my absolute fav! I can't cope with Moira😂😂 I've watched it completely about 5 times now 🙌 

• @Shannon Lawless Moira Rose is like no other!!! The characters are so good. I find myself constantly quoting and talking like Moira...@Maeve Madden does the same quite often 😂😂 I am gonna have to watch it again lol! All this talk is putting me in the notion 😂

• Oh also one of my other favs is grace and Frankie another easy funny feel good watch 🥰

• Thanks ladies 😘🥳