z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Brexit - is it affecting you | MaeveMadden

Brexit - is it affecting you

• Im particularly interested in hearing from UK Queens, have you noticed any impact of Brexit? My friend in the UK hasnt, except for a present she sent me (in Ireland) for my birthday taking over a month to get to me!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black don't know about the UK but it's effecting curly wurly stock in tesco here and that's hitting me hard 😂😂😂

• @Leonie Mcnulty Lol my sister is very concerned about the Percy Pigs shortage too!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black 😂😂😂 did we ever think we'd see the day! 😂😂

• @Leonie Mcnulty love it😂 I've noticed a lot of empty shelves in Tesco lately

• it is driving me crazy.... Our new mats etc are stuck in a container and have been since start of december, I cant imagine how its going to be with the bands, maybe not as bad as the bands are flown over but the mats are so heavy we had them shipped... I noticed today in whsmith I was doing returns and the shelves are empty, couldnt get an envelope... Random, apparently its all changing again in May ... get me out of here lol

• @Maeve Madden We have lots of random shortages here too like cat litter!!

I think it will eventually get worse in the UK, its mostly affecting both north and south Ireland badly, Ive heard some super markets up north are really bare and most M&S too!

There will be lots of things that people didnt realise were from random places before and suddenly not be able to get them.
    Depending on where your Mats were made too you may have a problem shipping them from the UK too!(hopefully not!)

• @Steph Bellew I get home delivery Tescos and the amount of stuff that I get a replacement for or dont get delivered is mad!

• @Anne Hamilton Black i've heard that from a few people now, that's mental! My Asos & look fantastic orders also got stuck in customs and took over 3 weeks after they'd been dispatched to be delivered

• I mean, it is just beyond , a shit show.. Why it even went ahead is beyond me

• @Maeve Madden the whole thing is just crazy 

• @Maeve Madden Its beyond a lot of people in the UK...the problem is that nobody even Big retailers bothered to find out how it affected them. There are still trucks leaving warehouses in the UK arriving at the port and turning back as they dont have the right paper work or havent paid the right fees!

• @Steph Bellew I have an order comming from Germany that s just stuck for 3 weeks, and tis cos of delays from other items ahead of it going into the UK, so even though its going to another EU country Brexit is still delaying it!!

• its such a mess here in NI too, went to order more weights and lots of UK shops wont ship to Belfast at the minute!! And my Mom sent me a care package from Dublin (1.5hr drive away) its been a week and still no sign of it here! So annoying not to mention the price of postage has gone up for her to send me things!!

• @Sinead O'Callaghan Oh my god thats mad!! I had stuff stuck at the NI border for a week but you would think normal post would be ok!!
    I dont know if you have Home store and More up there but its open here and they have a small selection of gym stuff available. I got one of my sisters a set of hand weights, the had 1.2 & 3kg ones there, I would have gotten myself some 3kg ones while I was there as I only have 1.5 kg ones but they are heavy enough!!
    (I was only going in as I was at a doctors appointment beside it just before and needed a new frying pan and pillow, essential!)

• Has anyone ordered from Asos to Ireland since brexit? Are there extra customs charges when the parcel arrives? Don't mind waiting but haven't risked ordering yet just incase! 

• @Aoife O’Neill I have twice and haven't been charged. I think they've an EU warehouse now and are sending the stuff from there to Ireland.

• @Steph Bellew thank you!! Off I go to shop, my poor bank account! 🙈

• @Anne Hamilton Black Its so annoying and my poor Mom is so bored in lockdown she keeps sending little care packages up so hopefully they all get here eventually!!! Aww we dont have home store and more that I know of anywhere, i figure ill find some eventually its not the end of the world! Thanks though! 😁

• @Aoife O’Neill hope you got some nice bits...I've another asos delivery on the way 😂

• 1 / 2