z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week Three | MaeveMadden

Week Three

• I was on the struggle bus last week...it was rough! I don't know if it was hormones, or being under stay-at-home orders wearing me down, or maybe a combo, but my motivation was a zero. Does anyone else have weeks like that?

I still miraculously managed to get five workouts done, but I really had to push myself. And like @Maeve Madden says, you never regret a workout you complete. It was just getting myself to the start. Once I was there, I was happy and sweaty! 

On a positive note, I've lost 4lbs within those first three weeks! Losing weight wasn't really a goal for this challenge for me personally (I more so want to regain confidence in my body and feel good--which is also happening!), but I'll take that small win!

Happy week four, ladies! (I can't believe we're already at four weeks!) 👑

• @Amy Holton oh my gosh queen huge congrats on losing weight, that's super! You should be so so proud!!!! And yes we are all like that, 1 day im full of energy (this doesnt happened to often) and other days I have no energy or motivation!!! But you know what, once you start that workout, whether you do advanced or beginners, you will always feel a million times better for it!!!!! Keep up the great work queen!!! Xxx

• @Amy Holton Struggle bus- great phrase! But back on the Venga bus with you this week!! Oh we all get weeks like that, at the best of times let alone with all that is going on!!! Main thing you can do on those weeks is keep the head down, focus on day by day (or even hour by hour) and celebrate every single small win of that day. 5 workouts - amazing! They are the best for elevating the mood and dragging you out of a funk. You should be so so proud of pushing through and getting that out of yourself, your body and you mind are grateful! It's usually the thoughts of it that is the hardest, but once that music hits and you get moving you are in the zone! 

Nice to have the side-bonus of the weight loss! I dont know if you've seen me writing on other posts about how when your intentions shift to the journey from purely focussing on the end goal you actually can benefit even more on a personal level from what you recognise and achieve on the journey, while also then ultimately still meeting what that end goal is! (sorry if that is a bit waffly and airy fairy!)

Delighted you are feeling good in yourself, it's so wonderful and I'm so thrilled for you. Keep it up!!!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you so much for the kind words! It's so nice to have such a motivating group of queens to go through this with, even when we're all over the world. And so true, I always feel so much better after a workout; I think that's what kept me going last week.

• @Sharon Scully I love that! "Back on the Venga bus..." 😊 It's nice to know I'm not the only that feels like this sometimes. After I posted, I noticed Caitriona also made a post feeling the same. Like you said, taking it day by day! And it's a new week!

It's so true what you said about the journey. Excersie is so much more than goals, it's also so so  good for our mental health. Nothing waffly or airy fairy about that!

Thank you so much for your kind response! 👑

• @Amy Holton we are all here for each and to support 1 another!!! It's a big family xx

• @Amy Holton Congrats Queen, on getting up & getting 5 workouts done, even when motivation wasn't at its best. And also on ur wins.

We've all bn there Amy, deciding to stay at the bus stop while the Venga Bus drives off. But when that happens we only have regrets. And I hate having regrets. So glad u stick to ur guns Queen & finished the week stronger and lighter which as u said was a win. Delighted for u Amy.  Stick with it & use the method of mind over matter on those days that ure not feeling it. A little tip for u. Play HERO b4 workouts it will definitely be ur motivation. Have a fantastic Week 4 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne You're always so kind and encouraging, Audrey--thank you! I will definitely try your little HERO trick. 😉👑❤️ I hope you have a wonderful week as well!

• @Amy Holton Well done Amy on holding out and keeping going

Its not always easy and motivation will come and go but habit and putting value on what you want to achieve will pull you through. Fair play to you girl and fantastic to have the extra bonus of the weight loss x

• @Amy Holton 🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️