z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Never regret a workout! | MaeveMadden

Never regret a workout!

• Today has been the final day of a very long two weeks at work for me. Exhausted and stressed, I lay on the bed earlier and did not want to work out! But, I've just caught up with All Out Legs and wow - I'm awake now 🔥 Always feel good afterwards with Maeve's energy ☺️ Sounds like circuits was a cracker too so can't wait to catch up with that! 

• Well done @Eleanor Kite 👑 Sometimes it is sooo hard to start a workout but you never regret it afterwards! 

• @Eleanor Kite Convincing yourself to start hardest bit, but 30 seconds into Shania and it's like yessss I love this! All Out Legs was All Out Spice!!! Maeve's energy is so contagious, you get so caught up in the buzz of it all. She is fabulous!!! Good luck for Circuits!!! Well done for keeping going, we all know sometimes the easier option is to sit on the couch and eat chocolate and that is great too, but like Leanne says we never regret a workout!

• @Eleanor Kite yasssss thats Queen spirit 

• @Sharon Scully awwww Sharon I really appreciate that, today, im not gonna lie I was really forcing myself in the workouts and trying to power through.. I always find it very diffciult the day or two before a period 

• @Eleanor Kite So true! There are so many days I feel sluggish and can't be bothered after a full on day at work, but as Maeve says 10-15 minutes in you really get into it and you feel so much better for it. 

• The workouts are such a mood booster. I always feel great after them, sleep do well and it gives me a new lease of energy too. The hardest part is getting started.

• @Maeve Madden The thing is Maeve- if you hadn't told us I don't think any of us would even have noticed as you still brought all of the energy, good vibes, and certainly all of the spice!!!! Also I don't think I would be on my own in saying this- if ever there is a day where you are just not able, and you post saying that and that we can do last weeks from the library- I don't think any of us would have an issue with that at all!