z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Seeing changes! | MaeveMadden

Seeing changes!

• I was being very hard on myself this week and didn't want to take a 4 week progress pic, but I'm so glad I did. This lockdown has been the hardest for me, but this challenge and community has been keeping me going. I'm so happy to see physical changes to go along with the mental ones. Thanks@Maeve Madden amd queens!! 

ps. Please ignore the loose trim on the bra 🤪😅

• OMG Gillian you look amazing!!!!! You go Queen!! 💛💚💗

• Looking fab Gillian!!! Imagine what they'll be like at the end of week 8 🥳 Keep doing what you're doing queen 👑💕

• Amazing. Look at you. You are doing so well. 

• @Gillian Johnson woowzers queen that is bloody fantastic, the difference is unreal! Well done on all the hard work, you should be so so proud!!!!!!! Xx

• @Gillian Johnson Wow wow wow!!! Huge change!!!! Eh also hello sexy shoulders, I see you coming right through! Photos are so good for this, really capture what you wouldn't necessarily see in the mirror. 

Think we are all finding this lockdown the hardest, I feel like this week especially has been a week of groundhog days, but we just gotta keep on keeping on, make the most of the days when we feel good and just accept and be kind on the days where we feel bleugh. These workouts have been one of the highlights of the last year (if not no.1!!!), we will be forever grateful, and y'know what when we look back in retrospect this will be one of the main focuses and the other stuff will fade a bit more into memory.

Keep it up lady, you are smashing it! 

• Thanks ladies! All the support and good entertainment here is so amazing and up lighting! 

• WOAH!! 

this isn't just changes this is total transformation! you look amazing in both pics but in the right hand one you're holding yourself more tall, more proud! I love it!!!

well done Queen! Clearly absolutely smashing the heck out of this challenge!!!!!!

❤️🙌👑👍💪💥

• Wow, Gillian you are totally smashing it! You should be so proud of yourself... you my queen certainly haven't quit! Keep going 💯💪

• OMG WOW! That is amazing progress! You should be super proud- we queens are super proud of you! I bet you're so glad you took the picture because now your progress will motivate you even more. WOOP x

• This is so fantiastic, Gillian! You look great! Keep up the good work, Queen! You're killin' it. 💪💙

• Wow that is SOME difference!! You should be so happy with your progress🔥😇

• @Gillian Johnson awesome! Good job!!!

• These comments are all so lovely to read. Everyone is so supportive and encouraging on.this platform. 

• WOW!!! Amazing, you look great 😍