z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tray tray all the way. 💪💪💪 | MaeveMadden

Tray tray all the way. 💪💪💪

• @Sharon Scully actually I didn't even consider my form.i was trying to keep up. Thanks for acknowledging this. I will try to be mindful of my form for the next class.

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey!! You too ☺️👑💕

• @Audrey Browne it was a lovely, short class. Sometimes they are the classes that we need. 

• @Ciara Crowne that's true. Every trainers style is different and takes time to get used to it. 

• @Ash McMorrow her Instagram looks great. Her voice and vibe is fabulous too.

• @Amy Morgan yes I agree. We have so many high impact classes. It is nice to bring it down a level. 

• @Audrey Browne an outstanding selection is right.

• @Ciara Crowne glad u enjoyed it Queen. But do u know what? I love that we r all listening to our bodies & r changing things up or down to suit us. I know when I first started going to the gym I thought I cld do it all & in the end I was sacrificing my form as @Sharon Scully said. So we seriously r growing Queens we r growing 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ash McMorrow I love anything strength related Queen. And Tracey is fantastic. Lol Ash I know I don't mind sacrificing a rest day for a great class 🤗🤗🤗. Keep smashing it girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany heya Queen so happy u enjoyed it. How r the arms today???? 👑 👑👑❤️ ❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne hope u like it Queen. Go Katie 🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Samantha Bell 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Queen.  Yeeeesssssss 💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Amy Morgan I'm with u Queen loved it. 😍. So excited for next week 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Georgie Dillon ENNNNJOOOOOYYYYY Queen 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Yeah I just was like, do I sacrifice weight or speed!!! Wasn't sure which was the best benefit, so ended up being indecisive and getting caught between decisions, and that's when I ended up sacrificing form! 

• @Sinead Bergin Very true Queen. I always love trying something new. My only prob now is there's not enough hours in the day 😅😅😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sharon Scully that happens so easily. My tip to u is when u r unsure of what any strength exercise entails always start light or light - ish & then u can go up on the next round. I always make sure I'm comfortable 1st before going hell for leather & there will always b more rounds. Form always comes 1st. 👌👌👌💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin Yeah I wanted to just flag it as an issue for me; Im not sure if it is just cos Tracey started slightly late so was trying to catch up, or if that is the pace to be expected? And if that is the case grand- once you know you can adjust the weights accordingly for speed versus weight.

• @Sinead Bergin Amazing selection 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• It was such a good class- low impact but know my shoulders will be feeling it tomorrow! 🌶💪

• 2 / 3