z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring challenge - 1 month down - series of sweaty selfies | MaeveMadden

Spring challenge - 1 month down - series of sweaty selfies

• Queens!!! We have done it!!!! We have smashed the first 4 weeks of this challenge - time really does fly when you're having fun!!! 

I've been keeping myself accountable by taking sweaty selfies after each workout. And I've just added it up and I've done 32 workouts - I can't believe it 🤯🤯🤯 I honeslty have never worked out so much in all my life and not only that, never enjoyed a lockdown more!!! 🤣😫

Here are 27 of my sweaty selfies!!! I should really have put them in order of redness scale 😂😂😂 

Congrats Queens - remember you are perfect!!!

• @Katie Rynne fantastic Katie x great to document the challenge and see how far you've come and how hard you worked x

• @Katie Rynne I love it queen, huge congrats! You are on fire girl! Feeling sluggish today, so that just helped me to kick my butt into gear and do pilates and today's IG workout. Wish me luck x

• @Katie Rynne Love this! you should be so proud!! here's to many more sweaty selfies!! x

• Amazing well done 🥳🙌🏻

• @Katie Rynne amazing. I love it. 

• @Carmel Mulvany the pilates is such a great class. I really enjoy them..

• @Carmel Mulvany the pilates is such a great class. I really enjoy them..

• @Katie Rynne 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Queen.  I love it Katie. U're smashing it doll. I love how much u r smiling in ur pics. Keep smashing it girl 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin absolutely loved it!!!!!! 

• @Vicky Baker thank you Vicky! Yeah I really enjoyed it!! I love seeing which workouts make me the reddest too hahahah 

• @Carmel Mulvany ahh thank you Queen. So glad I got you through the sluggishness. I've been feeling it today - urgh 😫 I've hurt my foot (might do a post on it) so I've not been in form but getting the water in and love chatting to the queens and I can do that with a ouchy foot so I'm all good hahah!! 😘😘👑👑

• @Frances Lambe yesss Queen!!! Sooo many more!! Thank you sooo much 😘😘😘

• @Emma Sullivan thank you so much Queen 😘💕

• @Sinead Bergin thank you Queen 👑💜

• @Audrey Browne I do love it when a workout comes to an end 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just joking!!! That when the baby wakes up and I have to face motherhood again a hahhaha!!!!!! 
    Big love Queen 😘😘😘

• @Katie Rynne oh nooooo hope ur foot improves quickly!! Xxx

• @Katie Rynne aw I absolutely loved this!!! Class!🙌🙌

• @Katie Rynne Queen I know what u mean we clock out of life for an hr just for us & then boom we're back in the room 😂😜. Big love Queen 👑 👑😊❤️❤️ ❤️ 

• @Katie Rynne These selfies are so cute! Well done, Katie! Cheers to another 4 weeks! 💪👑

• 1 / 2