z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Apple watch setting | MaeveMadden

Apple watch setting

• Hey queens!!

Just wondering what everyone puts their Apple Watch setting on for most of the workouts? I usually do HITT but then Maeve said she does functional strength training. I tried this and it came out as about 100 kcals less then the hiit when doing the same workout? I tried really hard during that session so don't think it's down to my energy or anything. Has anyone experienced this before??? 

Also it's week 5 and I'm feeling amazing !!! Xx

• Yeahhhy Queen so glad you're enjoying it and feeling amazing!!! It's so good isn't it!! ❤️👑

So for the watch I usually have it set to HIIT for all out legs, perky peach, combat queens etc and then for the likes of sweaty 7s (so the lower impact strength ones) I have it set to strength training.

Hope this helps Queen XX 

• @Katie Rynne ahh okay thankyou queen that helps I'll try that ❤️ Yassss my legs on still on fire after doing all out legs yesterday, I felt the burn hahaha 🔥🔥👑 xx

• Hi Jasmine! I usually do the same as @Katie Rynne. I didn't really think it mattered but I set mine to functional last night and I noticed a massive difference in my calorie burn! I wear a heart rate monitor on my chest too and they're usually pretty similar but there was a big difference between the two last night. Not sure how it works! 

• @Beth Haughian that's what happened to me !! Confused as to what to set it on now as I want it as accurate as possible !! Not sure why there is such a huge difference I've tried googling it but found nothing hahaha xx 

• Thanks for posting about this as was wondering about what settings were best to use too! 👍🏼

• Ok brilliant,thanks for all this helpful information. 

• Hi Queens!!! this is great thanks for posting! what does everyone set their watch to for Lottie's abs attack classes?  Xxx

• @Anna McCleave I usually set mine to hiit on my watch. What do people set their watch to for francesca's class? I struggle knowing what setting to use for that class and tracey's aswell. Thanks 

• @Eimear Neilan aww great thanks eimear!

• I normally set mine to hiit as well! But it would be awesome to know what to set them to ! 

combat queens -hiit 

sweaty 7s - strength training 

ab attack - functional training ? 

francescas class - strength or functional? 

let me know :)