z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Found my birthday present 🤣 | MaeveMadden

Found my birthday present 🤣

• Hi Queens, 

So it's my birthday on the 24th and I've been not so subtly hinting at getting a pair of super reps from my hubby.

Today is the only day he's not working from home and look what got delivered

😅😅🙊🙊🙊

I wonder if he'll let me have them early!!

I know I'm terrible? 

• Lol love this Sharon!!! I mean he can't hide it now surely... hope he's not one of those people that'll make you wait for them 😂😂

• Surely you need to at least try them out! 😂

• What if they are the wrong size? I definitely think you need to fit these on today just in case! 😂 and once they're on...

• Love these replies!!! So logical!!!!

And he is totally the type to make me wait 😭😭😭😭

• Love it! I'd have no self control haha

• What a good hubby!! I ordered myself a pair today and I'm so excited for them to arrive 😍 Nike members get a 25% birthday discount if you want to treat yourself to a few more bits!

• @Sharon McNamara  You are my birthday twinnie I'm the 24th too 🤗🎂🎉 ohhhhh I hope my husband has the same idea 😍😊 xx

• @Una McElroy yay twins!!!! I literally send him the link and told him to order me a size 7.5.... He couldn't have gotten it wrong 😂😂

• @Sarah Berney oooooh! Good idea! 

• @Sharon McNamara I'm thinking there is still time then for a 'subtle' hint hehe, taking your tip I'll just say size and point them out 🤩🤣🤞xx

• Wahooo goo Sharon's hubby - good man!!! Happy birthday for the 24th Queen 😘

• omg my heart, dont you just love when you realise that they do listen.... Thats sooo romantic.  Himself got me superreps at christmas and I was buzzzzing  wooop...let us know what he says hahahahh I would totally ask for them early but then might be nice to save them