z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thankful Tuesday's💗 | MaeveMadden

Thankful Tuesday's💗

• I just want to share how thankful I am for the Queen's Don't Quit Community! 🙌🏼

It really is amazing how it brings everyone together like a little family even though we have never actually met in person! 😊

Thankful for Maeve pushing us all to do our best during these tough times, honestly this is the best thing to help get us through the lockdown! It has helped both mentally and physically to improve our health! 💪🏼

Thank-you Queen Maeve! 💗☘️

#ThankfulTuesday's 

• @Megan Mc Williams oh Megan this is how I feel every single day!!! I can't get over the impact QDQ has had on me! My mental health, my confidence, my happiness, my body is all reaping the benefits of this amazing site!!!!!!

I love having the chats with you all and we are exactly like a big family!!!! 

Maeve has created all this and brings us so much joy!!!! Ultimate queen right there!!!

Lot all you queens xxx

• Queen love is everyday love 💕 

• @Megan Mc Williams agreed!!!!! I cant imagine what lockdown would have been like without QDQ!!!

She's a life saver! 

• @Megan Mc Williams I totally agree 😍. I was thinking today how grateful I was (also was thinking i was getting all emotional as period is due)

Like last night I finished ameeting at 5.45, ready to workout at 6, then dinner at 7!! Normally that would NEVER happen. Even though the past 12 months have been a bit strange Im so delighted ive been a part of this wee group, even when i joined in May I was going aye this is good craic but sure back to the gym in a few weeks.  This time last year if you said I would be dancing about my kitchen daily 9.30am I would have laughed. From August and joining the website I have had it set up as a 'work meeting' in my calender and its my daily routine and im LOVING it.

@Maeve Madden you have kept me sane and met so many lovely people on this and like minded. Im so content knowing we are all dancing in our wee houses having a blast and I feel so connected. xx

• @Megan Mc Williams thanks so much for posting this. I'm feeling very thankful indeed for these workouts. 

• @Megan Mc Williams what a fabulous post! Im so thankful for all our Queens. You have all gotten me through a hard time with this lockdown as even without this I go through bouts of depression and this has been the only thing ( since giving birth 4yrs ago) that has actually helped my mental health. Welling up thinking of all of you and the impact you dont know you make! We're like a family ..I'm so greatful to @Maeve Madden for creating this Queendom💜

• Ah girls I totally agree with all your posts! I just started in January and have loved it so far. I can't believe that I've committed to it so well and that's cos of the workouts and all of ye! Like I pick my workouts at start of the week and actually do them! I've been in gyms in the past and have never committed like this. 

It's done wonders for my mental health and I'm in such better form since I've started this. I feel so much better in myself too. Life is hard for all of us at the moment and it's so good to have an outlet like this.

Thanks so much for all the support, laughs and community girls! Yer all amazing! Xxx 

• @Megan Mc Williams Totally agree Megan - I started in March 2020 and its changed everything for me. Putting your health and well being as a high value goal means you wont compromise on it. I have given up things like sitting on couch for ages scrolling or watching tv to prioritise the workouts and food planning and its changed how i see things now xx (dont get me wrong I'm a massive soaps/reality tv/netflix person but i dont do it now until Ive done what i want to get done that day if you get me)

• It's amazing how most of us believe that this has impacted our mental health in such a positive way. It's so nice to hear everyone is feeling in a better mood. I do honestly find that these workouts are uplifting and set me right up for the day as well as help.me sleep better too.