z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hair Chats 💇‍♀️ | MaeveMadden

Hair Chats 💇‍♀️

• Hey queens 👑, 

Just wanted to pop on here to have a wee char about how your keeping your hair in good condition during lockdown with the salons closed. We were chatting on one of the lives earlier about how long some of or hair is getting during lockdown. I personally love my hair when it's shoulder length and was going to cut it back super short around this time last year but then the salons closed of course as we all know lol. So basically my hair just seemed to grow and grow during the first lockdown so much that I decided when the time comes that I want to cut my hair short again I'm definitely going to try donate the hair I cut off because I feel like at this stage it's gone so long it would just go to waste if i cut it 😅 I currently have about 11-12 inches that would need to come off to get it to the length I want and really would love to get it a bit longer to donate so really want to try keep it as healthy as possible. Any tips for healthy hair would be much appreciated and other queens I'm sure will benefit too 🙌❤️

I really want to keep my hair in super good condition, I had a trimmed when lockdowns were lifted but it's looking like salons won't be open for a while again so wondering if any queens are using any products/techniques to keep you hair in good condition and try prevent split ends? I'd really love to hear any suggestions you guys have!

I'm currently nly washing my hair about once or twice a week, I use a wetbrush to try avoid breakages (actually need to get a new one now that I think of it!!), I use invisibobbles and scrunchies a lot of the time when my hair is up to try avoid breakage and I use Dr Paw Pae 7 in 1 spray in my ends and as a heat protector. I don't have much of a hair routine per say but my dr paw paw spray is starting to run out so was wondering if any queens had some suggestions on prouducts or techniques you use to strengthen, lengthen and prevent split ends. 

Thanks so much queens ❤️❤️❤️

• Hi@Niamh Byrne 🥰

I don't have much of a hair routine at all either apart from using Olaplex on it. It's like a mask you put on and leave in then wash out. I've used it for about 4 years now, it's amazing! I used it through pregnancy to keep my hair in good condition too. I used to use it once every 4-6 weeks but since having my little boy 2 years ago, that went out the window and now it's every few months when I remember (must make a note to pamper myself and do it soon lol!!)

xx

• @Niamh Byrne hey there honey..... your hair looks in fabulous condition!! Go you!!! I follow a hair dresser from Cork and she had up on Instagram about how to train ur hair so u don't have to wash it so frequently! You need good dry shampoo,  the stuff maeve used or Moroccan oil and when you wash hair, you have to give 3xtra rinse and then rinse in cool water. Blow dry and use dry shampoo immediately afterwards. Then use dry shampoo until u need to wash it. 

Its been working well 4 me but my hair is short and sooooooooooo thick, I like to call it wild 🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣 so it can be difficult to restyle but trying to build up condition!! Sure who's gonna see me wild mess 😜😜😜

• @Niamh Byrne Hey Niamh! I also have long hair (getting longer due to lockdown) and my hairdresser recommended the John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum to me if you feel like your hair needs that extra boost and it has worked wonders for me! It does say for frizzy hair but she said it is also perfect to avoid split ends whether you have frizzy hair or not.

I use the Original Serum for Medium to Thick Hair which you can pick up in your local supermarket, Boots or online and it is perfect for eliminating any frizz, repels humidity, has thermal protectant in and just leaves your hair feeling glossy and silky smooth, it's fabulous 👑💕

• @Carmel Mulvany I LOVE your short hair.

I threaten to go this short all the time but my sister kindly told me I didn't have the face for it lol Nice of her to be so honest 😂

• These are all Amazing tips. Thanks so much for sharing them. 

• All I will say is THIS!!!!! https://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/440113-macadamia-natural-oil-care-treatment-deep-repair-masque-for-dry-and-damaged-hair-470ml?abref=GoogleShoppingCsGoogleUkSandgoogleUkB&utm_source=PLA&utm_medium=CPC&ref=%7Badtype%7D&gclid=Cj0KCQiApY6BBhCsARIsAOI_GjZ8Hm6m6iPFOGAHjmwhBZoaYIlbMXzxqHjTWfVUcIns980_p0OnpssaAh9ZEALw_wcB 

It literally transforms my hair after one use of it and leaves it smelling so dreamy! This website I've also found to be absolutely amazing for highly discounted beauty products, it's amazing! This isn't an ad or anything at all, I just was looking for some revitalash on there and found it for 20 quid cheaper than anywhere else so deffo thought that I had to share it to the queens!!! ❤️