z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mirroring to tv | MaeveMadden

Mirroring to tv

• Hi all

Everyone is so helpful so of course I have another question! Is it possible to mirror the videos from your phone to the tv? I am able to do this from the Instagram workouts, but when I try on the website it works right up til I launch the video. Maybe there is some reason it can't be done, just wondering... I hate being glued to my phone when I could have it on the bigger screen!

Thanks 😊

• @Susanne Corr I can do it, but not from the vimeo app! I can only do it when I click the link above the live workout, I had to delete the app so it wouldn't open it in that form. Which means I can't join in on the craic doing the lives but I much prefer having it on the big screen!! Are u using the app? When I do it's a black screen it mirrors or  if it does work for even a minute it pauses and that's the end of it!!  🙈 

• @Susanne Corr I've never tried mirroring the lives from vimeo over but I've tried it with the workouts from the library and it seems to work fine so it might be an issue with vimeo! The TV I usually use to do my workouts isn't a smart TV so I just get the workout up on my laptop and then plug it into the TV with the HDMI cable and then use the chat on my phone through the vimeo app. Not sure if you have a laptop to use for it but i find it so super handy for easily getting the workout onto a bigger screen! Hope this helps a little bit x

• @Susanne Corr Heya Queen. Yes it is so so possible provided u have a smart TV & it's connected to ur wifi/internet. To check this, on ur TV remote hit menu button u shld see on one of the top corners of ur TV screen the internet/WiFi icon this will let u know if its connected or not. If its not u will have to go into settings in the same menu & set up ur WiFi password. U shld then see that it is connected. NOW on ur TV remote again hit menu then scroll to media hit OK here & then hit MIRACAST. U shld then get a screen showing u "Ready for connection". At this point hit the mirror share on ur phone it will search for ur TV when it finds it ur TV brand will come up hit that & it should start connecting. Boom 😉 hopefully that will work for u. 🤗 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I have a chromecast so I just make sure the wifi is on on my phone. On my phone I go to Google Home app, and the option comes up to connect to chromecast and then Mirror Screen. So the entire phone screen is mirrored on my tv. From there I go to chrome and play the live or library workouts. 

Hope that helps! 🤗

• I've been using airscreen on an Amazon firestick, who has worked fine for Instagram so I don't get it! I think our tv is smart (can't be totally sure...) but we have spent the last hour trying to find the mirroring function 🙄 we are not very technical in this house!!

I'll just log in on my iPad so it's a bit bigger, maybe we'll try to sort it another time when we have more patience! Thanks anyway!

• Not being very IT savvy I wasn't sure if I could get the workouts on my TV.  Will give this a go tomorrow.  Thanks queens

• @Susanne Corr i have another TV also that i can't mirror either. Like u I can't find that option 🙄🙄🙄

• @Audrey Browne it's so annoying because the tv can get on internet! I even logged into the website on the tv (took about 30 minutes!!) and it worked but the video still came up phone sized! So I have officially given up, if I keep trying the phone might end up lodged in the tv!!

• I can mirror from my phone to tv for the website, but the screen narrows for me, its still better than looking at my laptop but I recently discovered that using a hdmi cable connected to my laptop means I can type in the chat too! Hope this might be useful for someone else as it took me a while to get it right! 

• @Niamh Byrne I do this with disney plus lol

• If you are using an Iphone, I can screen mirror my phone to the tv. When you swipe down to  check internet volume , torch etc there is a rectangle that says screen mirror,  I used to do that in the begining with the ig lives but then I foudn it distracting becuase of the delay.  The hdmi cable works a treat its what we use for disney plus.. The chrome cast (imn ot sure what that is) but I asked himself and he said atm there is an issue with vimeo and the chrome cast but they are trying to sort it out..