z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The Moulin Rouge called - we’re signed! | MaeveMadden

The Moulin Rouge called - we’re signed!

• If anyone needs me going forward... I'll be in Paris 💃🏼

Hahaha well ladies I wasn't going to join in this evening but I must say... I am so glad I did!!! I have had MIGHTY craic and it has been from laughing at myself!!! Lol 

Starting to realise why I'm single... safe to say I'll not be seducing anyone with my sexy moves anytime soon 🙈

Thank you Sinead for a fabulous evening!!! 💃🏼And well done fellow queens... I'll see you all on the Eurostar 😜

• @Beth Haughian I was the same beth I was like oh gosh will I just feel like an eegit haha but I adored it and I felt AMAZING, cannot wait to do it again from the library lol. It was so fab and I bet you looked amazing queen 😍 I had my peachy lean leggings on which are a bit of compression and do a nice number for the bootay so I felt fab lol absolutely LOVED every second

• Heading to Paris with you Queen!! @Beth Haughian  xx

• Loved every bit of it from start to finish 💃💃💃💃

• Go on @Audrey Browne looking the part you fab Queen! Awh had a ball ladies.. so where's everyone getting their outfits for the show? 😂💃

• @Niamh Byrne yesss it was so good! Definitely sure who the hell cares what I looked like nobody was watching me anyway... I felt empowered!!! Lol great craic! Hahaha oh my dressed up for the occasion... and no doubt you looked fab!! 😍

• @Carmel Morgan woohoo pack your bags 🤣🤣

• You look fab@Audrey Browne  🤩

• @Audrey Browne gorgeous Audrey!!! Right off the catwalk 😍 It was so fab. What a good way to spend a Friday evening! 

• @Shannon Lawless hahaha Shannon we'd need to discuss... wouldn't wanna show up in the same colour you know 🤣

• Queens i was like a child at Xmas waiting for this all day!!!! Its right up my street and I loved every second!!!!! So happy we did this! Yes we may have felt silly at the start but by the end i felt sexy and womanly and fabulous!!!!!! What we all r queens xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany omg don't you look FABULOUS 😍 Woohoo absolutely thats what it was all about!! So fun! X

• @Beth Haughian exactly my thoughts Beth haha I'll be in pink to match the gruaige 🤣 imagine us on team queen night out with the feather boas ahaha

• @Beth Haughian Haha yass Beth I love this! I shall be joining you on that Eurostar to Paris 🤣💃🏼

This evening was just absolutely fabulous and I had thee best time chanelling my inner show girl and feeling sassy, confident and just incredible! A huge thank you to the Show Girl Queen herself @Sinead Corcoran you are truly wonderful! 💃👑💕

• @Shannon Lawless it would be amazing 😂😂 Honestly Maeve needs to get that Queenfest organised once coronavirus disappears lol!

• @Georgie Dillon woohoo reserve your seat 🤣 I'm sure you looked fabulous while doing it!! 💃🏼Great fun 💕

• That was such an amazing class... really good boost for the confidence too! Felt so sexy! I even recorded myself on the last round and showed my boyfriend he was very impressed!!! What a fab night to start the weekend off.... now bring me to Paris!!!🤞🏻👑❤️😂👯‍♀️👑

• @Sinéad O'Callaghan Woohoo amazing Sinead!!! Pack your bags! 🤣

• @Beth Haughian there at the door waiting 😂😂 hopefully there will be another class again sometime I think I'll have to break out the heels for it!!! 

• 1 / 2