z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Concealer and cleaning brushes | MaeveMadden

Concealer and cleaning brushes

• Hey Queens? 2 questions- well 3- recommendations for gym mats, favourite concealers and best tips for cleaning make up brushes??? Based in Ireland so looking to buy Irish ☘️ 😊 got stung with customs recently 🤦🏻‍♀️And support local of course 😂

• @AnneMarie Elliot I'd always recommend the Fiit mats but really hoping Maeve gets her mats sorted 😍🤞🏻 I actually ADORE the catrice concealer, I usually just get mine in my local pharmacy and it's so super cheap but I think it's FABTASTIC 🙌🏻 I also love the sosu concealers from her contour palettes but I'm pretty sure she's bringing out concealers soon too! 
    In terms of make up brush cleaning I don't do mine often enough at all but if I were you I'd check out Sophie's Soaps, I have a few of her bits. She's based in mullingar and I have her make up brush cleanser and it both smells amazing and just takes all the effort out of cleaning make up brushes 😍😍😍 She also has some other amazing products I love her facial soap bars too. 10/10 would recommend and supporting Irish too! 
    Hope this helps queen x

• @Niamh Byrne loads of helpful information here. Thanks so much for sharing these recommendations. I must check out the FIIT mats. 

• @AnneMarie Elliot I recently bought aimee connollys brighten concealer nice for under eyes!! No coverage if it's for blemishes though. Brush cleaner I use Ella and jo for a quick job and deep cleaning blank canvas soap tin both very good! 

Need a new mat badly mine is driving me nuts, put one foot on it and it has me half way across the room it's so slippy 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣 

• @Leonie Mcnulty my mat used to be exactly like that and I went through 3 before finding the right one 😂 still find bits of purple foam around my house from my first mat that just started to completely fall apart 😅

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks Niamh- that'll keep me busy today 😊

• @Niamh Byrne I got the FIIT mat as well it's fab!!!

• @Niamh Byrne oh my God it's driving me mad!!! I have three, one has me all over the room, the second has me stuck to it and the 3rd has pieces of it lying allllll around the house!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Must check out the fiit ones 

• @Leonie Mcnulty Aw I had a slippy one too at one stage and just got to the point where I couldn't even attempt to use it for fear of severe injury 🤣 I'm the most clumsy and uncoordinated person on a normal day let alone with a slippy mat hahah! I had a purple foam one and I swear I got rid of it in about June/July last year because it was in tatters and I still find we bits of purple foam around the house it's a nightmare! To be fair the one I have now is my Fiit one and I've had it since July or August maybe? Lockdowns have made me really lose track of time hahah but honestly it doesn't owe me a penny! I've used it consistently since the day I got it and it's still pretty much in perfect condition. I probably shouldn't but I often leave it on the floor in the living room even when I'm not using it just out of pure laziness but to be fair it's black and our sofa's are black so it doesn't look too odd lol but I get so mad when people walk on it with their outside shoes I'm like GET OFF 🤣🤣🤣

• If you can find BUDDYGO Yoga Mat, it's excellent . I have shiny wooden floors and this works  no slipping . Can do planks , mountain climbers in peace now . Thrilled with it 

• I must check one of these mats out. Loads of helpful information here. Thanks so much. It's great getting recommendations like this. 

• @AnneMarie Elliot Hey Queen! I'm not sure about yoga mats but I am a makeup artist and my fav concealer is Maybeline age rewind I use the light one for a brighter under eye, maybeline fit me concealer as well it's more creamy and has loads of shades and a good dupe for the NARS creamy concealer or for a heavier concealer my go to is makeup revolution hydrate and conceal. Hope that helps gal! 💜