z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

A little hello and recommendation request :) | MaeveMadden

A little hello and recommendation request :)

• Hey Queens!

I hope this is OK to post, I'm a new member and I am absolutely loving everything here so far. 

I've never been good for working out or exercising, or eating well for that matter and the difference I'm feeling from the last few weeks is genuinely life changing, I'm crap at consistency though so I'm so scared I'll drop off and not get back! I think you are all amazing 😭😭❤️

Sorry for rambling so much, but I've always had super bad balance due to dyspraxia and my coordination is so bad, recently bought a bar of asics and they are amazing, especially for outdoors they have made the biggest difference.

Can anyone recommend some good affordable indoor shoes for Maeves workouts? On a budget so under 90 euro would be a must really. Just need some support for work outs indoors and don't want to always use the asics after wearing them on little trails etc.

Thank you if you've read this far and I'm so excited to get to know everyone! ❤️

• @Meadbh McSweeney Hey queen! So happy to hear you are loving it, the workouts are so fab and the community is just lovely ❤️

I had the same issue and was using just normal running trainers for my workouts, until I bought the super rep go's, they were like £65 in the Nike sale but about £80 usually. They are brilliant and I actually find my balance is much better in using them! I don't know if it's just my imagination or if it's because of the thicker sole. Hope this helps! ❤️ Maeve also recommends the Nike super rep zooms which are a bit pricier but apparently they are brilliant as well x 

• @Meadbh McSweeney Hi Queen, oh its so so good to have you joining us!!! im so glad you are loving this as much as all of us!!!! i would also recomment nike sale, you would get pair for well under your limit.  Just keep a wee eye on when there is a sale and join as member as they also have member discounts quite regularely!!!!! xxx

• @Meadbh McSweeney you'll probably get alot of this but I think it's safe to say the majority of the queens are on for nikes, super reps, super rep go's! I bought a pair for €60 on the sale and they are great for the work outs. I think there's a sale on at the mo too and even check the men's section too for sales just in case! 

It's amazing what afew weeks can do for us, I feel the same sometimes if I miss a day or my foods been bad is that it then have I fallen off the wagon again, I'm sure lots of other queens get that fear too but we'll keep going 😌 I really don't want the challenge to end for the same reason I hope there's another one straight after🙈 

• @Meadhbh Anderson Thanks a million for replying, much appreciated! I'll defintley take a look! Iam loving the community already! x

• @Carmel Mulvany Thanks a million Carmel, downloaded the app so will keep an eye out now for sure! 😄 xxxx

• @Leonie Mcnulty Will defintley take a look Leonie, thank you! Didn't think of checking mens actually so will take a look at them! 😄  I always feel that way too, one bad day and I think thats it I'm finished now, since I've found Maeve and the Queens I have felt so much better about it so I hope theres another one too! Tried so many other workouts on instagram and none really suited but the challenege and the community have made the world of a difference! ❤️

• @Meadbh McSweeney hiya Queen, so great to have u on board. I completely understand where u're at with ur coordination as mine wldnt be the best. My son also has dyspraxia & has the same issues regarding balance although he has found certain stlye of exercises helps him alot.

Meadbh most of my footwear wear r Asics for walking & working out. I've tried every other pair out there at the mo & always come back to them. They r quiet reasonable price wise also. U don't need an expensive pair just some with support. If u try Sports direct, Lifestyle Sports, JD Sports, or even Cummin Sports, a few that come to mind at the mo. I presume u're in Ireland! Check out the Sale section. I'm looking at getting a. New pair of Asics at mo. I'll let u know how I get on. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne yes!! Got a lovely pair of Asics and they have made the biggest difference!  No more sore back or shoulders after working out! Thank you for the advice, I hadn't tried JD so will take a look. Delighted to hear your son has found a way of excercising that suits him, that's why I like Maeve, the rythem really helps my dyspraxia to focous! 😂 Thanks for the advice, let me know how you get on with the asics, mine were 70 on lifestyle! Life changers! X

• @Meadbh McSweeney Hey queen! SO great to have you on board ❤️ Honestly I used to be crap at consistency too and I used to be allergic to exercise lol but I can definitely say the past year working out has been a saviour and QDQ has allowed me to find workouts that I absolutely love. I feel like it never gets boring here and there are so many workouts to chose from too! If you're every feeling unmotivated or need a bit of a boost don't be afraid to pop on here and there will be loads of lovely ladies to pick you back up again queen 😘 I know where you're coming from with the balance and coordination, mine is absolutely awful and always has been, I always think it's because of my height 😅 I literally fall over myself when I'm standing still! 

In terms of runners I honestly always look out for sales on Nike, Sports Direct, Lifestyle and Elverys. I feel like it depends on your shoe size lol I think if youre a 3,4 or 7 you'll find shoes no problem on sale. I tend to be a 6/6.5 so sometimes they're short in stock by the time it gets to a sale. I've actually bought a pair of Zalando and they tend to have great deals! Not sure where you're based in Ireland but when everywhere gets back open I cannot wait to get to Kildare Village for the sportswear discounts lol! If the asics suit you queen you could just use them! They might have trainers that are specifically designed for gym or indoor training which might be something to look into! You definitely don't have to go get expensive runners, as long as they're supportive and comfortable for you you're flying x