z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The Final Countdown - Spring Challenge | MaeveMadden

The Final Countdown - Spring Challenge

• @Audrey Browne totally ready Audrey xx

I remember 04/01/21 taking the pics and feeling sluggish and bloated after Xmas. I was worried after finishing work and afraid I'd have no purpose each day but the challenge has motivated me beyond belief and has given me a reason to get up and get moving everyday. Bonnie sees the best version of me working out and staying healthy for her and spending this special slowed down time with her.

I feel proud of myself for the consistency and I feel proud that I know when to stop and when do rest but I also know when to kick ass and everytime HERO comes on it brings me back to last March with Bonnie and myself doing fast feet together at the start of my QDQ journey. Hero reminds me of the day I knew I could do it xx

• This challenge has just been the greatest.  It's been such a difficult year, furloughed and stuck on a different continent from my family, but I have a real renewed sense of my own capabilities and confidence. Genuinely buzzing to be in week 9 and feeling so strong, but also a bit sad/nervous about it ending!  Working out regularly has never been a problem for me, but actually ENJOYING the workouts and pushing myself consistently to level up, try the new move, keep cracking away at it has been the real difference with QDQ.  I am so grateful and downright emotional about this community! ❤️

Thinking about it, I always worked out hard in the gym and would up the weights, more squats, longer on the treadmill, etc but I just couldn't get myself into a group class, even though I thought they looked so fun.  The thought of embarassing myself absolutely terrified me,  even though I'm not really a shy person otherwise, but maybe leftover fear from school PE 😂  Now I live for Combat Queens, HIIT Party, Spicy Circuits.  You girls make it all so much fun! Never thought I'd be able to get through two burpees, let alone at week 9, excited to take the burpee option every set.  Thank you, Maeve & Queens! xx

• @Audrey Browne aw Audrey I have just loved this challenge and the support this group has provided! I was wondering do you know how you can get entered into the spring queen challenge, I started it and took part in these 9 weeks but unsure how i actually can get entered into it at the end? xx

• 2 / 2