z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Gymshark | MaeveMadden

Gymshark

• Morning Queens

I ordered the gymshark outfit maeve and the ladies had on yesterday. I'm a hippy 8-10 and going on my measurements I ordered a small top and medium leggings but I'm not sure about the fit. I've never ordered from gymshark before. Can anyone tell me, what size does medium relate to? They feel so gorgeous and sort but bagging around the front of my thighs. 

Sorry if this has been discussed before, not posted properly before 😬

Thanks in advance

Laura x

• Id say you will find the medium leggings a bit big, I think their customer service are good so sending them back should be fine.

Im an 8 too and have a bum, and my most recent pair are an xs, now they are very tight but not uncomfortable, I have older small ones and they arent as neat on the waist. It probobly depends on your height too.

I always get the S in the tshirts too and would proportionally be smaller on top, but Ive long arms so find I need the width for my shoulders

• @Anne Hamilton Black thanks Anne, im 5ft 4. I'll contact them to sort an exchange. I bloat terribly with my ibs and periods so think I was over compensating. X

• I'm an M in the Vital leggings and am 5'9 but am also quite hippy and they fit really well. xx

• @Laura Wells I'm hippy too, but only 5 foot so I've ordered the small yesterday (my nerves, took me an actual age to decide to chance the small v medium!) so I'll feedback once they arrive!!

• @Sharon Scully I was the same 🙈 I'm due on so have a terrible image of my body this week....probably not the best day to order but I got too excited! The colour is gorgeous 😍