z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Progress | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Progress

• Hi Queens,

Happy Women's Day!

Rumi from Canada here. So, it's 2021, it feels like we've lost a year of our lives. I find myself at 34, with no apartment, crashing with my parents, with no job and single.  Toronto just passed the milestone of 100 days in lockdown. No shops, no hair salons, no gyms, no restaurants, no friends, no going out except for essentials. 100 days! It's been really tough. But I'm doing all I can within my control. The one constant spark of joy in my days, has been the Queens! I organize my life around your workouts Maeve!

I've never been into fitness and working out but since the pandemic hit I've tried to keep active with other groups and classes. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a live workout on Maeve's Insta that I began to change the way I think about fitness. That it isn't one a one-size-fits-all, that you can modify exercises when you're struggling, that all bodies are different and that variety is important are things that I learned here. 

While I've been following along on Insta for a good 5-6 months prior, this was my first challenge and I cannot believe what obvious difference it has made! I can never make the Live workouts happen because of the time zone but I head over to the library (or Insta) almost every day! It has not been a steady progress for me. Like many of us I feel strong and productive one week and the next I just get down about life and my motivation is low. However, to my surprise I took some pictures over the weekend and noticed obvious improvement! My middle section is shrinking, I tried on pants and jeans from before the pandemic hit and they are loose! Yay! And let me tell you about my biggest win - my supremely weak arms now support my torso into side plank!!  I'm doing it! It's happening all thanks to you! Sexy shoulders for summer here I come!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Maeve! 

I want to end this by saying Queens, you're doing great! Whether you see a change in the mirror or simply in your clothes know that by being part of the community and showing up for the workouts, live or on your own time, you're stronger and you will reach your goals! And it is ok if your goals change throughout the process as you get to know your body. It is totaly ok if the process takes longer! Stay healthy, keep pushing, you've got this!

• @Rumi A Wow, Rumi, way to go!! First of all, you look amazing! Secondly, congratulations on the strength progress!! That's amazing! Those side planks are no joke. 100 days in lockdown sounds so tough! Having this community and these workouts have definitely been a highlight through such a weird and tough time. Hopefully, soon it's safe enough that you get to enjoy a little more freedom! 

• @Rumi A This is absolutely FANTASTIC queen! Congrats on your amazing progress you are absolutely smashing it Rumi. These workouts have definitely been such a light for a lot of us I think in such a dark, uncertain time and I feel like it's also brought so many of us together to support each other. You should be so proud of yourself queen! Keep it up ❤️

• @Rumi A such amazing progress, be so very proud of yourself!!! Hell yeah your middle is shrinking!!! Well done you! 

Am in similar circumstances- I moved back in with my parents, turned 38 a few months ago so I very much can relate!!!! I try to just go with the flow when I have the bad weeks and not put pressure on myself. I'm not planning for the future at all yet as I start to freak out a bit when I do!!!! So I think in abstract like oh when I eventually buy my own house the sitting room will be this colour etc! Soim not running away from the thoughts but I don't address the bits that might cause me anxiety- like you I try to control the controllables! 

So glad that you found the workouts and this community, what a brightness to be experiencing at this crazy time!!! We will forever be changed but also in good ways. 

Always here if you need a chat! Well done again!!!! 

• Wow Rumi, that is unreal progress! In eight weeks? You've seriously motivated me. I can't wait to see what the new challenge is next week now and get stuck in. Just loving the workouts. Haven't managed much lives yet but working away at the library in the background to fit in around work! Thank you for sharing, you should be so flipping proud 🤛🏻

• Wow well done Rumi! That is seriously amazing progress, and 100 days of lockdown sounds so incredibly tough! So happy for you! 😍

• Ahh Rumi these results are amazing! Congratulations queen 👑💕

• @Rumi A wow wow!! 😍😍😍you should be so proud of yourself x

• This is amazing! You're so right about the changes we go through from one week to the next but you look amazing and even better is that you're feeling the benefit! Go queen! X

• @Rumi A Whoohoo Queen 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Well done u. Fantastic progress Rumi. U do know u have over 3500 friends on here, we're all here everyday or on insta so give us a shout anytime. So happy for u Rumi u smashed the challenge & ur journey which by the way is not over. Ur journey is as long as u want it to be Queen. We will come out of these lockdowns Rumi this is not forever, whereas QDQ is. 🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️