z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

10 Weeks Later, My Progress | MaeveMadden

10 Weeks Later, My Progress

• I've been doing the QDQ workouts since August last year and joined the community with the Christmas challenge and oof! That was definitely a challenge. I didn't think I would make it but@Maeve Madden is just so amazing, positive and motivating that pushed me to continue moving forward.

When the Spring Queen challenge was announced it was the perfect get back into the routine after the wee Christmas break. So many moves that were atrocitiously hard, Titanium intermediate moves were difficult but now I can almost do all the advanced moves including the 3jabs and burpees! The first time I tried it, I was so scared I'll end up flat on my face because of not having energy but I tried it and I did it and then with lunge pop! Omg! I had a knee surgery done a few years ago and occasionally it gets a bit moody and decides to ache those days I take it back to the intermediate/beginner moves but I can comfortably do the advanced moves. 

Doing the side plank crocodile, shoulder and knee taps, making through all the advanced moves in HERO, went from doing 5-6 workouts to doing 11! 💪🏻 So many achievements 🎉👏🏼 (small and big) all made a difference to my mindset.👑👑

Next challenge is to survive doing the advanced moves of Shout out to my ex; that one is a burner!🥵🥵🥵 and a full push up.

You can not only see my physical transformation but also mental. This community is everything to me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

BEFORE

AFTER

• @Bhoomi Lengde Bhoomi 😍 you look AMAZING queen and that smile! You should be so proud of yourself 👑 I love seeing you name on the lives, you're so consistent and you look so strong! Well done queen xxx

• @Bhoomi Lengde awww bhoomi woow..... just woow!!!! Ur smile is just amazing  the joy in ur picture is spectacular! You have done amazingly,  moving to advanced moves is no easy task, you should be so proud!!! Push up is my new task also, we will master it yet honey xxx

• Omg Bhoomi that smile could change the world 😍 Well done queen - absolutely smashing it! 👑💕

• AMAZING!!!! Look at those ABS :D OMG LOVE IT!

• @Bhoomi Lengde wow oh wow 😍😍!!! You look absolutely amazing and that smile says everything 😍😍💕💕💕

• @Bhoomi Lengde go you, looking bloody fantastic!!! You have absolutely smashed it and that smile on your face just says it all❤️❤️ should be soo proud of yourself xx

• @Bhoomi Lengde Aw yes, so delighted to read and see this!!! That smile, beaming!!!! Thrilled for you! Amazing progress on the intermediate/advanced moves, well done!!! 

• You look fab queen congrats!  I am with you on Shout out to my Ex haha it is a killer! 

• @Bhoomi Lengde There she is my beautiful friend Bhoomi xxx you have done so well and always such a great time with you on the chat x