z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Actual progress!! | MaeveMadden

Actual progress!!

• Omg queens!!

I swore at week 5 I was seeing no progress, I swore at week 8 I was seeing no progress but now at the end of the challenge I can see it!!!

Thank you Maeve and all the other trainers for all your super fun, super tough workouts, I honestly enjoyed every singe one of them, even when I felt a bit sick in my mouth 😂😂🤮

I feel so strong, I feel so energetic and I'm just loving this community!!!

Just look at how happy I am after a super sweaty Combat Queen's!

• Love this and LOVE that crown tattoo 👸

• @Hannah Shackles thanks!!!! My parents always called me princess so I got that when I was 18 😂 and look at me now, queening away!!! 

• @Sharon McNamara amazing queen you look fantastic 😍 well done Sharon, be very proud of yourself queen xx

• Well done Sharon! Aww it can be like that sometimes - everything just comes out of nowhere!! 

• @Sharon McNamara Yes queen, this pic just makes me so happy!!! you are glowing and look at those arms . . SEXY shoulders!!! whoop whoop!!! well done!!! that class tonight was amazing and im perky peach is still sore from yesterday!!!! roll on Irish dancing tomorrow xx

• Today is my 29th Birthday and I'm the happiest, fittest and strongest I've ever been. It's been a tough year but Queens Don't Quit is something that has helped me through. 

I've learned to love my body and I no longer see exercise as a punishment, I look forward to my workouts and they put a massive smile on my face.

Thanks Maeve and all the queens.

Lots of Love and Happy St Patrick's day.

• @Emer Boyle love this Emer! Happy birthday 🥳🥰

• @Emer Boyle happy birthday emer, so so happy for you!!!!! Xxx

• @Emer Boyle what a fun day for a birthday! Happy happy birthday and very happy for you! ☘️