z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Super Rep Zoom and the Washing Machine | MaeveMadden

Super Rep Zoom and the Washing Machine

• Hey everyone, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I've missed this topic already but I would love to know has any if you ladies chanced popping their super reps in the washing machine? I have mine for awhile now and I always put runners in the wash but I was a little sceptical with these because they're unlike any runners I have.. super random one but hoping one of you might have some advice - Thank you! Xx

• @Tara Donnelly haven't put mine in the wash but I sometimes use anti bag wipes and dettol all in one spray to give them a little refresh, Like yourself I'm afraid to put them in the wash lol 

• Thank you @Niamh Byrne , I do the same with the wipes too and they do work wonders! I think ill give the washing machine a miss just in case😂

• @Tara Donnelly hii Queen! 💕 what I normally do with all my trainers if they are really dirty then I put them in a pillowcase when I'm putting them in the washing machine. Agree with@Niamh Byrne baby wipes might just do the trick! 

• @Julia Knudsen such a good idea with the pillowcase, I never would've thought of that! Thank you both for your responses💕👑

• I only wear my Super reps for class so they never see outside to get dirty. Other runners I would just throw in the wash but I wouldn't just in case they ruin them as they aren't cheap!

• @Tara Donnelly I haven't put mine in the wash yet queen,  but afraid to be honest!!!! I'm like the girls, try to clean with sprays and wipes!!! I seems to do the job!!!! 

• Same as you @Pam Curry ... such a treasured possession 👑 really like the pillow case idea too- def using that!

• @Tara Donnelly you are so welcome queen xx